Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BongoFrenzy
06.05.2012 , 10:55 AM | #281
With the increased level cap, will you extend the skill trees, add new skill trees or neither? And when will we find out more about the new abilities that are coming up?

Darth_Dreselus
06.05.2012 , 11:33 AM | #282
With the new level cap what happens to the current endgame content? Will it get bumped up to the new level cap?
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

GooseGrims
06.05.2012 , 11:35 AM | #283
i have noticed you nerf the prices of a few items and the speeder training. are there any plans to nerf the cost of the cargo bays, it goes from paying 40,000 for your second bay to paying 400,000 for your third. i dont even know what the fourth costs cause i cant afford the third. dailys are boring. with legacy you want players making alts obviously so why would you make the price so insane?
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

pjskull
06.05.2012 , 12:21 PM | #284
Can you give us some insight as to why you chose to raise the level cap so soon after launch? I apologize for not being more constructive, but level cap raising just seems to indicate a bankruptcy of original ideas. It's the MMO equivalent of the movie Battleship. It's a bad idea and I am wondering why more people didn't say so at some part in the decision making process.

GarrickBlackSun
06.05.2012 , 12:45 PM | #285
Will we possibly be getting SGRS with all the announced content that's been revealed this year, as in 1.4/1.5 or would that be in an expansion or much later patch the next year?

dscount
06.05.2012 , 12:49 PM | #286
When will cargo bay's be shared between legacy characters? Clogging up mail sending materials between multiple characters is extremely time consuming and a waste of server resources.

Fourth Cargo Bay availability? Is this part of the shared model that is kinda expected / suggested? Currently I'm not seeing an option to purchase a fourth bay.
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

Meshla_Naast
06.05.2012 , 01:15 PM | #287
I was wondering if there were any plans to boost Healer survivability in Warzones. I realize by killing the other team's Healer that it makes things easier for your team, but what incentive is there for Healers to PVP if we keep dying and barely getting medals because of it? Especially in 50 PVP, I noticed that it is almost impossible for a Healer to stay alive - regardless of gear. And more often than not, the Healer is left to their own devices for survival. Which against any other player in 50 PVP - well, its a joke. Are there any plans to address this? I'm not especially fond of PVP as a Healer because of this.