Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blaac
06.02.2012 , 01:54 PM | #121
Are there any plans to make Armstech a useful end game crafting skill when compared to others? Currently max skill every craft is given some form of Rakata level item as a bonus for max skill, except Armstech. During flashpoints and operations every craft is regularly given some form of patterns that drop, except Armstech. Currently Armstech is reduced to spitting out augmentable weapon shells, a few augments, and lower barrels/weapons for leveling, and the crafter doesn't even get a bonus item like everyone else.
~KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND TRUE SITH DO NOT SHARE POWER~

Stubacca
06.02.2012 , 02:16 PM | #122
Will the new Group Finder only work for solo players to find random group members, or will two or three friends that are already grouped together manually be able to still play together and fill the open spots in the group with random group members with it? I don't want to end up in different groups than my friends when using the group finder.
This would be very important to me, as I usually play with one or two good friends and we haven't been able to engage in many hard mode heroics or operations due to not being able to find players to go with us. Will the group finder help with this?
Add Wookiees as playable species (solution to voice over problem: MT-D Miniaturized Translator Droid!
SUBSCRIPTION WON'T BE RENEWED due to the lasting lack of CHAT BUBBLES and how long-term subcribers are treated by EA/Bioware.

imperialmerc
06.02.2012 , 03:27 PM | #123
In 1.3 will Ranked Warzones be released? Because I'm working on getting some War Hero gear before 1.3 and want to know if after 1.3 it will still be a 3:1 conversion rate grind.
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

GBlues
06.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #124
My question is this. I purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game because I liked the way the speeder that you got looked. Then....everyone is buying newer faster speeders. Because it gets you around faster. I still like my DDE speeder. Are there any plans to make these an uprgradeable item so I can still use my speeder of choice and keep up with my guild mates? I would just prefer to not have to buy a whole new speeder when I already have purchased one, and could conceivably just upgrade it. Right? This to my way of thinking would definitely be an awesome addition to the game. I would much rather upgrade my current speeder than have to buy one that...personally I don't care for. Thanks for listening.
The human brain is the most powerful, deadliest weapon in the universe, and you have one.....well maybe.

Pytviper
06.02.2012 , 03:33 PM | #125
Can you give some clarification on these mega servers? Are they new server that we can transfers too or are you upgrading the current server to these mega servers?

Crawelc
06.02.2012 , 03:53 PM | #126
If we are engaged in open world pvp shouldnt we be able to use our warzone medpacks and adrenals? They are the only ones I carry and I have found myself several times in open world spamming the hotkey
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

mlbrogueone
06.02.2012 , 04:07 PM | #127
Han Solo had the Falcon, Dash Rendar the Outrider, is there any chance we might one day be able to add a name our ship?

Utanen
06.02.2012 , 04:23 PM | #128
Are there any plans to expand Solo/Duo endgame content? Currently, my wife and I prefer to pair up and play when we have time, but there's nothing really to do when we hit 50. We don't PVP and the grinding daily commendations on the various planets really isn't very rewarding (or fun).

swifferdude
06.02.2012 , 04:27 PM | #129
I heard that you might be making some changes to the marksmen sniper tree, can you confirm this? If you can, can u explain what changes we might expect to tht tree? Thanks
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

StefanInter
06.02.2012 , 04:42 PM | #130
Will guilds be able to transfer as one and what server options for EU PVE will we have? Also will we get to keep our guild bank.
SWTOR