Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fionah
06.02.2012 , 10:14 AM | #101
Can you educate us on how the bug report system is utilized? I understand we report an issue, it gets forwarded to whatever person or department to investigate and then gets put into a que or a list for a possible fix. However, what confuses me is that some bugs just don't seem to get fixed, as an example Class quests that cant be completed for months at a time, light or dark side points that cant be accrued since January, etc...

Is there a work around on these issues? I assume I may be missing something as these issues affect game play and again I assume they would be a priority to fix.

Thanks

Orlesian
06.02.2012 , 10:35 AM | #102
Will we ever see 2 person vehicles in the game? Or vehicles that let your current active companion join your ride?
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Dark_Jukar
06.02.2012 , 10:37 AM | #103
Are there any plans to implement a "Guild Legacy" system where unlocked and/or bought perks effect all members in the guild? (ie: Small credit % generated for the guild cargo hold from mob pickups)

Kourage
06.02.2012 , 11:22 AM | #104
The search feature of the GTN is flawed or broken. Are you aware of the problems and are you going to fix it any time soon? For example, I just tried searching for Firkrann Crystal. Selecting Crafting materials and Archaeology, I typed Crystal in the box. Only 2 types of Blue crystals appeared. Leaving the text box blank, I can see many other types of crystals that should have appeared, but didn't. This is just 1 example of many occurrences.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

JadieKitty
06.02.2012 , 11:39 AM | #105
Is there any talk of making the lvl 400 crafting schematics that drop in OPs or the outcome of those schematics (or similar) ie Rakata Relics on Artificer bound to legacy instead of bind on pick-up?

Thank you.

Roddeo
06.02.2012 , 11:56 AM | #106
Does anyone else have a problem with the Pvp? I really don't think that a week is enough time to muster up 9 victories. And it gets really old really quick to not get a single commendation for a Pvp area. Is anything planned to help balance?

Mautics
06.02.2012 , 12:04 PM | #107
I switch regularly between my PvE and PvP gear. I like to match colors to chest piece on some of my gear, but it gets annoying having to open up the inventory screen and clicking all the buttons to match colors to chest piece every time I switch between the gear.

Have you ever considered adding a feature that would allow you to save these settings through the user interface, or even enable you to designate an entire set of gear (PvE gear) so you can switch all pieces of gear at once?
Jung Ma
Mautiks Mausani
Maverker Maverkor
Maurotzya

Teknikonis
06.02.2012 , 12:04 PM | #108
Hey Bioware, just wondering about flying mounts... are they on the list?? I have 3 level 50's and besides pvp, most of my time on swtor is spent traveling long distances on planets to reach bosses I'm hunting for loot. This is Star Wars we are talking about.. I just want a flying mount so I can save myself the time and the work of following roads and paths that loop back and forth when all I want to do is go strait to my destination. Is it too early?? I don't know but, I think anyone with more than 2 level 50's has earned the right to own a flying mount. Please consider and keep up the good work.

Libensborn
06.02.2012 , 12:08 PM | #109
With server transfers being deployed soon, and among other doubts, i'd like to know (more or less) how much time we'll have to decide which server we want to go before we're forced to transfer?

Also, is there any possibility we can invite people on our friends list to join us on other server, such as "Player X is transfering to server Y and has invited you to join him. Do you wish to transfer to the same server as this person?" Something along those lines.

ChaoticDynamite
06.02.2012 , 12:24 PM | #110
Are there any steps you are taking to further optimize graphics for low-mid end machines.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.