Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augmented Rakata Relic

Bantle
06.01.2012 , 03:07 AM | #1
Has anyone else had issues without being able to crit a rakata relic? I have tried over a dozen times and one would think it should have crit'd by now. I searched other forums and people have said that they were told since the 1.2 patch that they n longer crit. I just spoke with customer service and they said they could not answer my inquiry. ***!?

So....can we crit a rakata relic or not? And if we can't I would like to get my money back b/c I spent roughly a million in credits and hours trying to get a rakata relic to crit when you made it impossible since the patch.

If it is still possible, then the rumors are wrong and someone on other forums lied. But it appears that since 1.2 they made it impossible and were wastin' out time. Please help.

Rhaphael
06.01.2012 , 04:02 AM | #2
It's true that after 1.2 there were problems with critting on relics. But this was (stealth) fixed a little while ago, so it's working again.

Lafay
06.01.2012 , 07:39 AM | #3
ive recently made about 15 campaign relics and have not crit one yet. I am starting to think they forgot to fix the campaign schematic crit rate... Dont get me started on how much those cost to make... 36 matts of grade 8 to grade 6 stuff.

Rhaphael
06.01.2012 , 07:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lafay View Post
ive recently made about 15 campaign relics and have not crit one yet. I am starting to think they forgot to fix the campaign schematic crit rate... Dont get me started on how much those cost to make... 36 matts of grade 8 to grade 6 stuff.
Campaign Relics crit as well as can be read here and here.

wainot-keel
06.01.2012 , 07:51 AM | #5
I don't know about a date yet, but I think 1.3 is close. IMO, not much point in burning expensive mats to get the augment slot. Just wait a bit more and then you will be able to add the augment in a much less frustrating way....

Talyndor
06.01.2012 , 11:54 AM | #6
Don't be hating on me, but I got an augmented rakata relic on my second try a week ago.
I am pointing this out mainly to make the observation that it is indeed possible to get one.

50 Gunslinger-50 Sage-50 Sentinel-50 Operative

MidichIorian
06.01.2012 , 09:11 PM | #7
4th try here.

Not so lucky when it comes to other augmented items though. I'm currently trying to give Ashara a new outfit but I've failed at criting 20 times in a row. It's starting to get expensive so unless the next 15 tries, I have 3 ompanions craft 5 each, produce atleast three different items I'm going to give up.

Tatebomb
06.01.2012 , 09:51 PM | #8
Crit my very first one I did(about a week or two ago). Didn't Crit the second one and haven't tried since.
Jedi Covenant:

Gothrik: 50 vanguard; Koracks: 50 sent ; Xeen 44 jugg; Gothric: 50 merc

metaIsaber
06.07.2012 , 08:30 AM | #9
Got a crit on a Rakata relic yesterday morning on my 1st try.

Thanatus
06.15.2012 , 03:04 AM | #10
Screenshot (crit-crafted june 10, 2012)
<Tomb of Freedon Nadd> - The Dark Lords