Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SveinEternity
08.12.2012 , 03:04 PM | #981
I am so glad about all the writing on this thread! So much great stuff to read!

@RepublicGurl, I am so glad you've returned! I love this story ALOT! Continue on.

@Earthmama, I love you! Canderous is like my faverite (next to Revan). I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. summer is unfortunately ending for me on Thursday so my vacation is almost over. Anyway great stuff!

@kabeone, Scourge can feel. I just know that underneath that rather old immortal soul he has a semi-heart of gold after reading about your Scourge even though he is a greedy monstrosity. Keep it up!

@Zethrodek, welcome! I loved the name Muttergrumble. I laughed when she started banging her head in plain view! can't wait for more!

@Selentar, welcome too! Sometimes I wish people would refer to Ardon as Ardon instead of constantly saying "agent". It makes people sound like robots! Nice job!

@Morgani, I suggest you make that thread! So much depth and epicness tied together with awesome I would describe that story! Keep it up!

@Bright_ephermea, I loved your stories a,lot! I never get tired of your characters (or your Quinn)! Nice job!

Any I missed on the thread I loved! Great job guys!
The Eternity Legacy

kabeone
08.12.2012 , 03:29 PM | #982
Quote: Originally Posted by SveinEternity View Post
@kabeone, Scourge can feel. I just know that underneath that rather old immortal soul he has a semi-heart of gold after reading about your Scourge even though he is a greedy monstrosity. Keep it up!
Scourge hates greed (it's a social stat, try to do anything greedy you'll lose affection). But other than that he is a monster. He's just Remi's monster.

also omg. so many good stories posted.

@Tatile I love the reason behind Broan's name. I love all of your names in general, my names in comparison seem be starwars variations of common names like bob.

@Earthmama <3 glad you could write a celebration and guilty pleasure. I need to work on my Smuggler crew stories so I can give Akaavi some love.

@Magdalane I wish I could watch my companions play cards with other companions on Nar Shaddaa. That would be so awesome.

@RepublicGurl I'm sorry for your loss and I am very glad to see you back <3 And that thing with Doc was super funny.

@bright_ephemera I love the Dark Council in Nalenne's world. Darth Marr saying "Hush, you" is just gold.

elliotcat
08.12.2012 , 04:04 PM | #983
Let me just say I loved everybody's stories. Glad to see new faces as well as returners. And YAY, Magdalene, for kittens!! I'm hoping to write a lot this week, since it's my last week of summer and I am super stressed.

What's in a name, with Meyali Cardani.

Spoiler

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Magdalane
08.12.2012 , 04:16 PM | #984
As we get nearer and nearer to the one thousand post mark, I'm wondering who we ask to make the follow on thread a sticky?

Very well written, elliotcat, I could feel the angst!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

SveinEternity
08.12.2012 , 05:35 PM | #985
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Let me just say I loved everybody's stories. Glad to see new faces as well as returners. And YAY, Magdalene, for kittens!! I'm hoping to write a lot this week, since it's my last week of summer and I am super stressed.

What's in a name, with Meyali Cardani.

Spoiler
This made me want to cry. It was so sad that she thought of her baby like that. Great story though! I loved it!
The Eternity Legacy

Crezelle
08.12.2012 , 07:08 PM | #986
Quote: Originally Posted by SveinEternity View Post
This made me want to cry. It was so sad that she thought of her baby like that. Great story though! I loved it!
eh, she took it better than other people i've seen ;P

Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
08.12.2012 , 07:34 PM | #987
Quote: Originally Posted by SvienEternity
Quote: Originally Posted by Magdalane View Post
As we get nearer and nearer to the one thousand post mark, I'm wondering who we ask to make the follow on thread a sticky?

Very well written, elliotcat, I could feel the angst!
Thanks! I love writing Meyali, just because she's so awful and I know that her daughter really comes out on top in the end. Meyali ends up with a bad reputation, even among Jedi, and nobody ever wants to her padawan no matter how strong she is. Serves her right, really.

I can talk to a mod about getting the thread stickied; no promises it would work though. We usually stay on the first page anyway, I don't know that I've seen us drop to page two. But I can ask around!

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Vesaniae
08.12.2012 , 07:37 PM | #988
I'm loving everyone's stories. I love this thread, period.

Here's my take on What's in a name? Spoilers for the Sith Inquisitor prologue. It's getting late, so I apologize in advance for any spelling/grammar/coherency errors that slipped past my proofreading.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

SveinEternity
08.12.2012 , 08:05 PM | #989
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
I'm loving everyone's stories. I love this thread, period.

Here's my take on What's in a name? Spoilers for the Sith Inquisitor prologue. It's getting late, so I apologize in advance for any spelling/grammar/coherency errors that slipped past my proofreading.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
I thought this was a fantastic intro! It gave good insight into her backstory which is really important. I think if you don't like how it looks for her personality, focus more on making her how you picture in your next fic. Great job as usual!
The Eternity Legacy

Earthmama
08.12.2012 , 08:47 PM | #990
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
eh, she took it better than other people i've seen ;P

Spoiler

..... <.< >.> I don't know who you could be talking about.......