Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

elliotcat
08.08.2012 , 07:46 PM | #901
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
SO SWEET!

Whoa, caps lock. But yeah, incredibly cavity inducing. I have this love-hate thing going on with Corso. Love his voice, his charm and his good looks, hate his jealousy (Even when I find it hilarious). I've rolled a slew of smugglers who all remain low level and I waiver between romancing Corso and rushing to get Bowdaar. And looking at him I wonder why female players are only given one romance option in their story.

I want to look at Corso and think sweet, but my main fem smug really isn't his type. I should write about her sometime, but the swearing filters on the sites would overload...
A lot of people are kinda love-hate with him...personally I think he's great, if only because he was so damn perfect for my character.

In my mind, at least, Ayang has a pretty dirty mouth...that's why you use Huttese swears, or make up your own. Echuta really is a Huttese swearword, I found that out and was pretty stoked to use it.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. :3

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

irishfino
08.08.2012 , 08:04 PM | #902
Hah, suck it Balkar.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

iamthehoyden
08.08.2012 , 08:31 PM | #903
Celebrations/Guilty Pleasures (I know, I know, but this one's short!)

The Wind in My Fur
Trooper - no spoilers
Sana and Aric
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Morgani
08.08.2012 , 10:47 PM | #904
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Celebrations/Guilty Pleasures (I know, I know, but this one's short!)

The Wind in My Fur
Trooper - no spoilers
Sana and Aric
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
I can has one please? The Cathar, not the speeder. I want one looking at me with heat.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

kabeone
08.09.2012 , 04:08 AM | #905
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I don't know why but I can totally picture Aric with a bike and aviator sunglasses. Yes, even with the pointy ears.
for you hoyden (because the servers were down and I totally wanted to see Jorgen with aviator suglasses

Spoiler

iamthehoyden
08.09.2012 , 06:28 AM | #906
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
for you hoyden (because the servers were down and I totally wanted to see Jorgen with aviator suglasses

Spoiler
HOLY CRAP!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! This is amazing!!! That's just way too good Way too good
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Crezelle
08.09.2012 , 07:39 AM | #907
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Celebration, with Ayang the Mirialan smuggler derp derp sorry but I'm not gonna pass up an excuse for fluff. She deserves it. Not sure if I'm 100% happy with it but...it's just fluffy stuff.

Spoiler

notes:
Spoiler
yup, i got cavities too <3
rather neat to see fpp ones :3
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Striges
08.09.2012 , 01:02 PM | #908
Prompt: Celebration

Title: Admittance to the Court of Queen Galaxia

Characters: Sha’ra’zaed (operative), Agent crew excepting SCORPIO.

Contains spoilers for Agent companion quests and Act 2 (primarily), however, these occur at the end of the story and I have them separated from the rest by a second, labeled set of spoiler tags. You can still enjoy the bulk of the story without the very ending, at the loss of a bit of context.

I apologize for both the length and quality. I think my idea was better than my execution this time. And for not posting sooner. I didn’t expect the site to go down for maintenance this morning and this is my earliest opportunity to post today.

Spoiler

Beyond this point there be Agent spoilers:
Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler

kabeone
08.09.2012 , 01:21 PM | #909
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post

Contains spoilers for Agent companion quests and Act 2 (primarily), however, these occur at the end of the story and I have them separated from the rest by a second, labeled set of spoiler tags. You can still enjoy the bulk of the story without the very ending, at the loss of a bit of context.

I apologize for both the length and quality. I think my idea was better than my execution this time. And for not posting sooner. I didn’t expect the site to go down for maintenance this morning and this is my earliest opportunity to post today.
This was excellent Striges, I snerked all the way through Vector's part and was suprised and happy with the second spoilered part!

Morgani
08.09.2012 , 02:01 PM | #910
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
You give me a new insight into Kaliyo. I hate so hard, even though I used her almost exclusively on Adris as I leveled him.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.