Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
04.16.2013 , 07:39 PM | #3071
Mag, leave it to Corso to take the blaster rewarded to the smuggler.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, he's the third-greatest "bro" character for a male smuggler (not really done much female playing) aside from Jorgan and Torian, but the dude's got serious blaster greed.

irishfino
04.17.2013 , 07:02 PM | #3072
Prompt: Membership
Characters: Talos and Aldria

Break in the Stream
Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

marissalf
04.17.2013 , 08:38 PM | #3073
Prompt: Family
With Kinka, SW Rissia and Quinn
Note: This turned out a lot longer than I'd originally intended. About 1400 words.

Spoiler

And lastly (hope I didn't miss too many!):

bright: I love Vierce/Elara and how he's willing to get it together for her sake. <3
Lesaberisa: Ayrs is easy to identify with. Here's hoping he gets the chance to impress the girl!
kabeone: Talos' reactions were priceless. So many giggles.
Euphrosyne Welcome, good story!
Yoshi: Saved by the enemy-I like it! Really enjoyed the action.
Magdalane: Miriah and Corso are so sweet together. This gave me the warm and fuzzies.
Irishfino: Talos/Aldria stories just make me happy (and also make me want to do more with my SI).

YoshiRaphElan
04.19.2013 , 09:12 AM | #3074
Prompt - Guilty Pleasure
Title - Off Duty
Class - Trooper
No spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

bright_ephemera
04.19.2013 , 02:35 PM | #3075
650-word Membership with Ananz of the Mellekor!verse. Implicit spoilers for Vette’s conversation line, and spoilers for the Sith Inquisitor’s ending job description. I’m not really happy with it but I sense there’s no other way to get where I’m going. So, hmph.

Spoiler

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

bright_ephemera
04.19.2013 , 02:37 PM | #3076
Week of 4/19/2013
Children - we've had Parenthood, now look at it from another perspective: your characters may have kids or want them. What kids do they meet? Do their kids play nice together? What do their kids want and how do your adult characters help or hinder?

Groomed - Presenting oneself to the world is a complicated thing. There are soap products to select, then hair to style, shaving to do, cosmetics to apply...alternately your characters might ignore some or all of the above. Write about your character's hair and/or grooming style.

And, as ever,
Night of the Living Prompt: Keep on using any prompt you like! Check out the list at http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=1675.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

bright_ephemera
04.19.2013 , 03:09 PM | #3077
Allies for Ananz of the Mellekor!verse. Spoiler for Inquisitor endgame title. 1900 words.
Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads

bright_ephemera
04.19.2013 , 03:14 PM | #3078
Then a 130-word short to tie off this Ananz segment. Call it Discovery. No spoilers.

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads

YoshiRaphElan
04.19.2013 , 05:00 PM | #3079
Prompt - Grooming
Title - Shaving
Class - Jedi Consular
No spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Magdalane
04.20.2013 , 08:01 AM | #3080
Children

No spoilers, featuring Devin Riggs

Spoiler
Love is the strongest magic of them all.