Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RepublicGurl
06.20.2012 , 11:17 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
This week I've been working a ton, which meant I got a lot of ideas for prompts (they always seem to come to me when I'm working...) so I'm going to post two. Do one or both, it's up to you.

Week of 6/15/12

Confessions - Everybody has things they don't like to admit. Sometimes it's big, sometimes it's just something small. Sometimes it's nice to finally let it out. What does your character need to admit - and to who?

Archive is up!
(Featuring my Smuggler; Dean Stryder. And though the game mechanics only allow certain races at the moment, for my head-canon purposes he is an Epicanthix.)

Spoiler

Author's Note: I just wanted to try my hand at another of my characters- but I shall be returning to my JK soon enough! Maybe there will be future crossovers and cameos between them?
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

RepublicGurl
06.20.2012 , 11:24 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
JK/Scourge romances??? Yes please As you might have been able to tell from my stories, if Scourge becomes romanceable...um YEAH!!!
Yaaay! I'm not alone! (And yes, I read your stories. A. Mazing.)

I thought I was the only one who (not so) secretly wants Scourge to become a romance option! Guess great minds think alike eh?
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

greyjedibp
06.21.2012 , 03:04 AM | #193
Well I would like Story that they can hook up or they hook up and having having danger part in there relationship and kira qutoin about jedi code. Your should make Jk jealous of Kira (or Doc if Jk male) that would be good story to read

iamthehoyden
06.21.2012 , 06:19 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Spoiler
I really like your JK/Doc pair, actually She's tolerant and finds his antics amusing rather than irritating, so it works. I think a lot of the pairs really depend on how you've built your toon and what kind of personality they have. Some just aren't compatible and some (like my trooper and Aric) fit so well they wouldn't even be able to imagine being with anyone else.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

RepublicGurl
06.21.2012 , 06:19 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by greyjedibp View Post
Well I would like Story that they can hook up or they hook up and having having danger part in there relationship and kira qutoin about jedi code. Your should make Jk jealous of Kira (or Doc if Jk male) that would be good story to read
Haha. I'll make a general story of Kira and Doc dancing around each other, and the JK being jealous of Doc. (This JK being male.)

(Maybe even throw a little danger in there to spice things up, too.)

That good?

iamthehoyden
06.21.2012 , 06:23 AM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by RepublicGurl View Post
Yaaay! I'm not alone! (And yes, I read your stories. A. Mazing.)

I thought I was the only one who (not so) secretly wants Scourge to become a romance option! Guess great minds think alike eh?
Thank you very much And I think you'll find more than a couple Scourge fans wandering about...cause he's awesome! Hehe!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

greyjedibp
06.21.2012 , 08:57 AM | #197
Sure I read that

Eanelinea
06.21.2012 , 12:06 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Spoiler
I had to delete my DS Sith War, she was on a server that was able to transfer to the same as my main toons and well, my main toons have my heart more. Also? Woot! Can't wait to see it!
55 Marauder, 55 Sniper, 55 Merc, 55 Shadow (d), 55 Jugg (d), 55 Jugg (t), 55 Operative x 2, 55 Gunslinger, 55 Scoundrel, 55 Guardian (d), 55 Sin (d), 55 Powertech, 55 Commando, 55 Sorc, 55 Sage, 55 Sentinel, 55 Vanguard, 55 Shadow (t), 55 Gunslinger (male), 48 Guardian (t), 38 Sin (t) on Shadowlands

Eanelinea
06.21.2012 , 12:08 PM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Hidden Talents - All of our characters are good fighters, but people are good at more than one thing. What else are they good at - and how do their friends and family react to learning about this hidden skill?

BH blizz and mako

Spoiler
Dude, this made me LAUGH!!! I knew Blizz held more secrets than he let on. Hehe. Can't feel sorry for Mako though. Don't like her too much. HRMPH! Trying to steal my man, hells no! Write more!!! Gotta have Crez and Vector, woman!
55 Marauder, 55 Sniper, 55 Merc, 55 Shadow (d), 55 Jugg (d), 55 Jugg (t), 55 Operative x 2, 55 Gunslinger, 55 Scoundrel, 55 Guardian (d), 55 Sin (d), 55 Powertech, 55 Commando, 55 Sorc, 55 Sage, 55 Sentinel, 55 Vanguard, 55 Shadow (t), 55 Gunslinger (male), 48 Guardian (t), 38 Sin (t) on Shadowlands

Crezelle
06.21.2012 , 12:14 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Dude, this made me LAUGH!!! I knew Blizz held more secrets than he let on. Hehe. Can't feel sorry for Mako though. Don't like her too much. HRMPH! Trying to steal my man, hells no! Write more!!! Gotta have Crez and Vector, woman!
well its not so much hes used to tearing apart huge monsters, but i figured he would do well if he pictured field dressing and butchering a large meat carcass like disassembling a droid. Take it apart into manageable pieces, and salvage the edible bits.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "