Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kabeone
10.03.2012 , 02:47 AM | #1731
Just a little silliness

Bad Timing

Remi & JK Crew, no spoilers that I can think of unless the names of the Crew is a spoiler. Takes place just after the events of the last two affection stories.

Spoiler

bright_ephemera
10.03.2012 , 07:45 AM | #1732
Quote: Originally Posted by Magdalane View Post
Kabe, the index is wonderful, and makes me realize I write/post WAAAYY too much!
No. such. thing.

(Though I had this dream last night that somebody went through the entire thread posting responses to my stories brutally critiquing how static and uninteresting every single character was...and I was reading through going "Actually I agree with all this and need to fix it or gt*o"...and then I woke up and thought "That was not correct, and why can't I dream about rainbow kangaroos and getting lost at Hogwarts like normal people?" )

Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Just a little silliness

Bad Timing

Remi & JK Crew, no spoilers that I can think of unless the names of the Crew is a spoiler. Takes place just after the events of the last two affection stories.
Hawt.

Quote: Originally Posted by Irrissa View Post
Prompt: Bad Timing
Character: Irrissa - Imperial Agent

Agent Story Spoilers Act 2
Big spoiler for the Agent story so if you want to keep the mystique,skip this and come back later.
Noooo! Nonononono!
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

imnotawitch
10.03.2012 , 07:49 AM | #1733
To be honest, I was terrified when I saw an Agent story dealing with Act 2. (I have reasons, I can tell you in IRC or PM if you want, but suffice to say the last few days were not very kind to me.) Despite my misgivings I clicked, and I'm so glad I did. Chance was adorable, and I think you captured him perfectly. Only downside is now I feel bad for making my Agent my DS toon.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

bright_ephemera
10.03.2012 , 10:44 AM | #1734
And here I thought this week wouldn't trigger the usual deluge. 200-word Bad Timing: Work Prep for Vierce while I try to sort out what's going through his head. Set somewhere shortly after M1-4X's recruitment. No spoilers.

Spoiler

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

Tatile
10.03.2012 , 11:31 AM | #1735
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post

Spoiler
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
10.03.2012 , 11:31 AM | #1736
And here I thought this week wouldn't trigger the usual deluge. 200-word Bad Timing: Work Prep for Vierce while I try to sort out what's going through his head. Set somewhere shortly after M1-4X's recruitment. No spoilers.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Love the insight into his head! Yes, damaged and difficult and raw at times, but he's good at the core and he works at keeping the ugly down, with varying success.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile
10.03.2012 , 03:12 PM | #1737
Infamy
Rochester and Broan

Spoiler

Not quite on target, but it's in there, somewhere.

Ellyria
10.03.2012 , 03:13 PM | #1738

Lost Chance
Spoiler
There is not enough Chance/Agent fics on the interwebs. I <3 this so much.
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy
BioWare: Thanks for Theron Shan in KOTFE!
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

bright_ephemera
10.03.2012 , 03:19 PM | #1739
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Infamy
Rochester and Broan

Spoiler
That does sound like a story that could get famous. It certainly epitomises something about Imperial society. Whether it's what's wrong or what's right depends on who you ask. I think I prefer Rochester's view of it.
Bright's Fanfic Threads

Tatile
10.03.2012 , 03:26 PM | #1740
That does sound like a story that could get famous. It certainly epitomises something about Imperial society. Whether it's what's wrong or what's right depends on who you ask. I think I prefer Rochester's view of it.
I imagine Imperial society to be full of things that are done because "that's the way of things", even if they are things that the people doing them don't necessarily agree with - it's a toss up between your principles and your life. I think Keeper had something to say on the matter.