Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
06.16.2012 , 10:14 AM | #121
That's the best way to teach Mando'a. I did actually gasp and clap.

Earthmama's Avatar


Earthmama
06.16.2012 , 10:19 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
That's the best way to teach Mando'a. I did actually gasp and clap.
Right!! I have this vision of Torian, he comes off as so wholesome.......he just has to be a little kinky in the bedroom.

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
06.16.2012 , 03:20 PM | #123
A Lovely Singing Voice
JK spoilers

Spoiler


Author's Note:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera's Avatar


bright_ephemera
06.16.2012 , 03:27 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
A Lovely Singing Voice
JK spoilers

Spoiler


Author's Note:
Spoiler
I do not have sufficient hearts, either for this story or for the commentary. <3 <3 <3 <3. Also <3 Queen.

What does it say that this forum has nine smilies for rakghouls...but none for love?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
06.16.2012 , 03:35 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I do not have sufficient hearts, either for this story or for the commentary. <3 <3 <3 <3. Also <3 Queen.

What does it say that this forum has nine smilies for rakghouls...but none for love?
I'm so glad someone else understands my love for Scourge
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Magdalane's Avatar


Magdalane
06.16.2012 , 04:05 PM | #126
AND Queen! FTW indeed!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

kabeone's Avatar


kabeone
06.16.2012 , 04:30 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
A Lovely Singing Voice
JK spoilers

Spoiler


Author's Note:
Spoiler
Beautiful. I held my breath hoping and I love Scourge.

kabeone's Avatar


kabeone
06.16.2012 , 04:51 PM | #128
Umm... confessions part 2!!!!
Pierce cannot be denied!
Assume anything I write has SW spoilers
SW:Ninka
part 1 is here

Spoiler


Note
Spoiler

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
06.16.2012 , 05:02 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Umm... confessions part 2!!!!
Pierce cannot be denied!
Assume anything I write has SW spoilers
SW:Ninka
part 1 is here

Spoiler


Note
Spoiler
Awwwwww SOOO CUTE!!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
06.16.2012 , 05:38 PM | #130
Kabeone, that was adorable <3 If the rest of them are like that, I'm pretty sure we can 'suffer' through your Pierce obsession ^.~