Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Crezelle
08.19.2012 , 11:58 AM | #1101
Quote: Originally Posted by SveinEternity View Post

@Crezelle Wow, poor poor Vector... He didn't make it so you just had to... Nevermind. Great story!
not so much " didn't make it" as " decided to side with the hive" i guess i was too vague on it =\
and iuno, it's far less traumatic killing just another contact who didn't agree with you on a planet, rather than someone you knew for years, and learned to love and trust. this story is basically " if that happened, she would just move on and never know what could have been"

on the plus side, i totally picture her and kaliyo getting plastered on the thranthras, and screaming cusses at the snotty nobles, throwing mud bombs on their pristine clothes as they dive bomb them>:3
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
08.19.2012 , 12:36 PM | #1102
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
@bright_ephemera I like Nic, when I saw this post I kep thinking "There were hands." (from your mixing it up post)
Haha! I'm surprised anyone remembered. Yeah, there were definitely hands. Nic is far from shy.

@Crezelle Well, there's a hell of a road not traveled. Spoilers for the quest:
Spoiler

@elliotcat, there's another what-if that would never have occurred to me! But I could see it happening.

@iamthehoyden, I cheered for Skari.

@irishfino, really, Quinn. Those six little words would've made all the difference in our relationship.

@kabeone, the fate of the Quinn remains hilarious upon rereading. Also these forums need a heart smiley. <3

@Magdalane, love the leadup.

@Selentar, Loved it. There's a kick in the teeth I would never have imagined.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Crezelle
08.19.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1103
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Haha! I'm surprised anyone remembered. Yeah, there were definitely hands. Nic is far from shy.

@Crezelle Well, there's a hell of a road not traveled. Spoilers for the quest:
Spoiler

Indeed, honestly
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Striges
08.19.2012 , 01:40 PM | #1104
Prompt: What if?

Character: Sha’ra’zaed (operative)

Title: Legion

Spoilers for Agent chapter 2 primarily, a little for the beginning of 3. Apologies to Selentar--I haven't read yours since I'm still trying to avoid the last of the agent spoilers. I'm only heading toward Voss now.

Since we’re on a Vector/Killik run here:

Spoiler

kabeone
08.19.2012 , 01:45 PM | #1105
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
Prompt: What if?

Character: Sha’ra’zaed (operative)

Title: Legion

Spoilers for Agent chapter 2 primarily, a little for the beginning of 3. Apologies to Selentar--I haven't read yours since I'm still trying to avoid the last of the agent spoilers. I'm only heading toward Voss now.

Since we’re on a Vector/Killik run here:
That right there is a pretty great idea.

I kind of regret that these What If's are just for one story. I kind of want to see more Rixik and Kirya together. More of everyone's alternate universes actually.

Magdalane
08.19.2012 , 01:56 PM | #1106
Striges, that was delicious!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

SveinEternity
08.19.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1107
@Crez, I could totally imagine Kaliyo doing that! Iunderstand though. Throughout act1 you basicly kill or silence your contacts, Tatooine for example.

@Striges, that was so awesome! I was totally freaked out at the end! But, I bet the Minister and Keeper feel terrible....
The Eternity Legacy

bright_ephemera
08.19.2012 , 06:35 PM | #1108
What If?, two obvious pairings. First Ruth and Wynston; endgame Sith Warrior spoilers, no Agent spoilers in the story. 850 words.

Spoiler

Notes, including Imperial Agent Act 2 spoilers:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

bright_ephemera
08.19.2012 , 06:40 PM | #1109
What If? with Nalenne and the Sith Warrior crew. 600 words, spoiler-free. Important background, this is from There Is No Death, There Is Only Wrath, where the premise is that Nalenne quarreled with and murdered Quinn but he ended up stuck back on her ship as an unwelcome ghost. In the real No Death, Only Wrath, she remembers she's fond of him and eventually decides to help. In another possible path, though…

Spoiler

Notes on the second:
Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads

Striges
08.19.2012 , 06:47 PM | #1110
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
I kind of regret that these What If's are just for one story. I kind of want to see more Rixik and Kirya together. More of everyone's alternate universes actually.
After I wrote the bit with Kirya and Rixik I almost wished it wasn't an alternate universe. They ended up kind of cute together. And the opportunities to torture Corso (figuratively, of course) are endless.

Quote: Originally Posted by SveinEternity View Post
@Striges, that was so awesome! I was totally freaked out at the end! But, I bet the Minister and Keeper feel terrible....
Glad you liked it. Somehow, I expect Keeper and the Minister are heavy in damage control mode though. I doubt they'd appreciate being outmaneuvered that way.