Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bright_ephemera
08.19.2012 , 07:06 AM | #1091
First kiss, with the spoiler-free smuggler Nic. 550 words.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Tatile
08.19.2012 , 07:09 AM | #1092
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I see what you did there. <3 Sith are much scarier than wizards, which is impressive if you reflect on how Gandalf got when he was mad.

I had assumed until, well, right this minute, that this previous prompt was their first "I love you," but now that I look back your note said that both "I love you" and "crying where your partner can see" are big milestones, and that story was probably the latter.
It's the first time Rochester ever said "I love you" and he waited until he thought Broan was asleep. There are a few reasons for that, but I think I'll just say you are your own cover.

Edit: Bright, think vanilla with a raspberry ripple :P

iamthehoyden
08.19.2012 , 09:45 AM | #1093
What if... #2

What Do You Do With a Rabid Dog?

BH - Skari
minor spoilers for bh Belsavis
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Tatile
08.19.2012 , 09:49 AM | #1094
I do very much approve.

kabeone
08.19.2012 , 09:55 AM | #1095
@Selentar <3 that idea. Vector would be the last person I would have expected. Except it would have been impossible because once I got him he never left my side

@elliotcat My fondest wish was for Vette and Risha to find each other somehow

@Crezelle did you just... did you just k... umm he wasn't with you when you got back to your ship... I take it he was simply unconscious and Keeper thought "Well he sucks at fighting, no need to force him on Cipher" right? .... right?

@Tatile eee Rochester and Broan, "I am Sith, I need fluffier pillows"

@bright_ephemera I like Nic, when I saw this post I kep thinking "There were hands." (from your mixing it up post)

@iamthehoyden haha I don't have a bh but I dread the skadge.

Magdalane
08.19.2012 , 10:25 AM | #1096
Since I finally got to sleep (yay!) and am still groggy, I will simply say that every story I've read for this week's prompts has been excellent. Please forgive the lack of individual recognition, I will be better after a little more normal sleep. Keep up the great stories! Oh I do have to ask, did you really, Crez? And if you did, are you ok now? I seem to remember a time not long ago when you had to cue up you tube vids to help get over another killing of your favorite honey bee.
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Earthmama
08.19.2012 , 11:07 AM | #1097
The husband is hell bent on getting his JK and my Trooper to 50 this weekend, severely cutting in on my writing and reading. Just got caught up, feels good to know I'm not the only Vector killer in the group..lol. Sana and Skari make me happy, and omg, killing Skadge is a favorite dream. Braun and Rochester also make me happy.

All in all fantastic writing all around per usual, I'll have my offerings up early in the week.

Crezelle
08.19.2012 , 11:24 AM | #1098
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post

@Crezelle did you just... did you just k... umm he wasn't with you when you got back to your ship... I take it he was simply unconscious and Keeper thought "Well he sucks at fighting, no need to force him on Cipher" right? .... right?
hey,. it's " what if" day lol
nope, kill all the things, get back with kaliyo, get back to work as usual, never know what she missed .
thank goodness it's only what if
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Selentar
08.19.2012 , 11:30 AM | #1099
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
@Selentar <3 that idea. Vector would be the last person I would have expected. Except it would have been impossible because once I got him he never left my side
Indeed, Vector is too much of a good person but I thought he would make an interesting villain in an alternate reality

SveinEternity
08.19.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1100
Wow I am so impressed with all the stories! I am really enjoying them all!

@Selentar, I was so surprised to find Vector as the villian! I would never have suspected him at all! Fantastic work on this one.

@elliotcat I wish you could reunite Risha and Vette in some awesome companion quest. That would be so cool... But, it is just a dream. For now..

@Crezelle Wow, poor poor Vector... He didn't make it so you just had to... Nevermind. Great story!

@Tatile, that was awesome! Sith need to be comfortable I suppose. Nice job.

@bright_ephemera I already adore Nic as much as Ruth! That was a great story, it really brought out his characteristics! I loved it, nice work!

@iamthehoyden Skadge is garbage nuff said. Nice job on this one!
The Eternity Legacy