Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Selentar
08.12.2012 , 09:37 PM | #991
And another...

Mission Accomplished featuring Andronikos, Talos and my Sith assassin. No spoilers (I think ). Written late at night so apologies for any mistake

WARNING - WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

Spoiler

SveinEternity
08.13.2012 , 07:05 AM | #992
Title: Split Personality
Featuring: Verana/Darth Nox Some Act 2 spoilers.

Prompt: Whats in a name?

Spoiler

Aouthor Note:
Spoiler
The Eternity Legacy

Zethrodek
08.13.2012 , 10:21 AM | #993
Guilty Pleasures and Health Combo
Xynri
About 750 words, maybe more. I use wordpad to write these drabbles, so do not think there is a word count feature there.

Spoiler

Silent Allies
Zethryncia, [Shadow]

Spoiler

What's in a Name?
Anyzama, SI
Really short

Spoiler

Small note:
Spoiler

@Magdalane: Btw, I do follow your stories on FFN, greatly enjoyable.

Magdalane
08.13.2012 , 10:36 AM | #994
So glad you're enjoying reading them, I really enjoy writing them! Thanks!

I enjoyed your post as well!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

kabeone
08.13.2012 , 03:16 PM | #995
@Selentar Excellent, I love your Talos and Andronikos. I also love the end part with Talos I almost heard him snap out it and say "Are we dead y- oh my goodness, we won!"

@SveinEternity I need more of your Darth Nox

We don't have as many SI stories as some of the other classes so this is <3 <3 <3

@Zethrodek I can totally image the smuggler doing that much to Corso's dismay.

@elliotcat you are amazing for being able to make me hate someone as much as I hate Meyali. *grrr*

@Vesaniae I love evolution characters (where they played a different role then changed to something else *ahemmulticlassbiowareahem*

I love all the stuff you guys post. When I'm working I'll randomly hit refresh just to see if there's something new. I do a little chair dance when there is.

elliotcat
08.13.2012 , 06:07 PM | #996
@kabeone, I hate Meyali too. But I love writing her...it's just fun to make her so evil. Sometimes my mom wants to read my stories and I'm like noooooo because I don't want her to think Meyali is supposed to be her!

I don't know who mods this forum, still trying to figure out what will happen when we hit 1k posts. I guess we will find out in 4 replies.

I finally came up with rudiments of a backstory for my agent...so here's what's in a name with Vriska Alyssum the Operative! With an appearance from Meenah Ferula the Sith Assassin.

Spoiler

notes:
Spoiler

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

iamthehoyden
08.13.2012 , 07:04 PM | #997
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
@kabeone, I hate Meyali too. But I love writing her...it's just fun to make her so evil. Sometimes my mom wants to read my stories and I'm like noooooo because I don't want her to think Meyali is supposed to be her!

I don't know who mods this forum, still trying to figure out what will happen when we hit 1k posts. I guess we will find out in 4 replies.

I finally came up with rudiments of a backstory for my agent...so here's what's in a name with Vriska Alyssum the Operative! With an appearance from Meenah Ferula the Sith Assassin.

Spoiler

notes:
Spoiler
Love this backstory!

(and when we hit the limit, if the mods don't fix it, you could probably start a new thread, link it to this one and have the first couple posts be like the ones at the beginning of this thread with the indexes and such - just a thought )
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

elliotcat
08.13.2012 , 07:23 PM | #998
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Love this backstory!

(and when we hit the limit, if the mods don't fix it, you could probably start a new thread, link it to this one and have the first couple posts be like the ones at the beginning of this thread with the indexes and such - just a thought )
Thanks! I liked how it turned out.

That's my plan, but either way I'll figure something out so we can still keep going.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Crezelle
08.13.2012 , 07:35 PM | #999

Spoiler

notes:
Spoiler
neato :O great setup too
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

SveinEternity
08.13.2012 , 07:44 PM | #1000

Spoiler

notes:
Spoiler
Sorry I'm keeping this short (bad wrist from soccer unfortunately) but, that was AMAZING! Nice work on that! I love the backstory.

@Kabe I intend to make many more about Nox. I have big plans for her!
The Eternity Legacy