Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Lonely Scoundrel....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
A Lonely Scoundrel....

gLaih
06.02.2012 , 03:20 PM | #11
It would also be really exciting if my Corso will ask me to marry him, and there will be like a Mass/celebration or reception for our marriage...
We can get marry at Alderaan as a garden wedding then honeymoon will be somewhere in the ga;axy that is going to be sooooo sweet.... "iLum" hahahaha
gLaih

gLaih
06.02.2012 , 03:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mikphobos View Post
i will marry Corso if i could!, hes so cute and nice!
SG relationships this year please!!!

yes...yes me first okay?? lol
gLaih

Eutoxis
06.04.2012 , 06:25 AM | #13
Be gentle with Corso... the smuggler is probably the first non-blood-relative he's ever dated. Or non-livestock.

Darlgon
06.04.2012 , 08:07 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
Corso Riggs... Proof that, even in a galaxy far, far away, and a very long time ago... Hillbillies still existed.
Ok. this line had me, ROLF.

I used Bowie from when I got him on Nar Shadda as my "Elite" single target tank as a Healing Scoundrel. He was my best geared companion, additionally because my 50 shadow was Synth and made him all the good gear. But, on the final fight...

Spoiler

After that, no more bashing the backwoods boy.

gLaih
06.06.2012 , 12:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
Ok. this line had me, ROLF.

I used Bowie from when I got him on Nar Shadda as my "Elite" single target tank as a Healing Scoundrel. He was my best geared companion, additionally because my 50 shadow was Synth and made him all the good gear. But, on the final fight...

Spoiler

After that, no more bashing the backwoods boy.
>>>wow!!!! I am going to try my bowdaar too.... sounds sooo exciting...
--but...i stil dont have any items for him....lolz
gLaih

gLaih
06.06.2012 , 12:11 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Eutoxis View Post
Be gentle with Corso... the smuggler is probably the first non-blood-relative he's ever dated. Or non-livestock.
>>actually, i am sooo gentle with him though he is not a good tank...hahaha... i respec to be a heaer for corso... lolz
gLaih

gLaih
06.10.2012 , 12:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by gLaih View Post
>>actually, i am sooo gentle with him though he is not a good tank...hahaha... i respec to be a heaer for corso... lolz
Aside from corso, who was the character that you like to have because of being pretty handsome?
gLaih

Sleepisforweak
06.10.2012 , 03:55 PM | #18
At first I couldn't stand Mr. Corso... but then he turned into my main wing-man.

gLaih
06.10.2012 , 04:17 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleepisforweak View Post
At first I couldn't stand Mr. Corso... but then he turned into my main wing-man.
oh that's really great....for bowdaar, i love him but it seems that in evey mission that i had, i did not notice if there are items for him to be my tanker... i repec 4 corso to heal him...
gLaih

PaxSithari
06.10.2012 , 09:56 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Eutoxis View Post
Hey, the rontos were fine with it, if a little dizzy afterwards. Running in circles and all that.

Yeah, add another to the list of "pleasantly surprised, didn't like at first but changed mind".
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik

The Shadowlands, home to awesomeness