Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is no death, there is only Wrath

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
There is no death, there is only Wrath

MilaniGrey
07.09.2012 , 06:24 PM | #181
I've been oh-so-tempted to make another female Sith Warrior, but I already have this guy: http://i.imgur.com/m0g5j.jpg and he's just too pretty to re-roll as a female. That and making another Sith Warrior would make 3 and also take my last character slot. :P
The Islingr Legacy
The Ebon Hawk Server

bright_ephemera
07.17.2012 , 05:25 AM | #182
Huh. Since I failed to make a note of this earlier, I've been throwing some random supplementary stories over in the Helicarrier Chronicles thread. Figured the indexing would be easier if I, oh, stopped any given thread at 100 story posts.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

YukiMatsuda
08.21.2012 , 10:01 PM | #183
I'm finding it hard to describe exactly how awesome this story is. I love it!!! At first, when I read that for story purposes your SW actually killed Quinn, I didn't think I could read the rest of it (I'm obviously a diehard Quinn fan LOL). But this... it's so perfect! <3

bright_ephemera
06.04.2013 , 04:34 PM | #184
For a promising, youthful-ish Wrath,
We can skip any strict ageing math.
It's safest to say
'Have a Happy Birthday',
Grab some cake, then get clear of her path.

I missed Nalenne's birthday! On 5/31/12 I posted this, my first-ever fanfic thread, and it was Nalenne threatening pain on poor collared Vette. Also something about Duranium Man and his Jawa nemesis.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/...e_birthday.png

Happy birthday, Nalenne!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

imperialmerc
07.23.2013 , 08:57 PM | #185
Thank you bright, for giving me something enjoyable to do during those long PVP queues and Makeb loads. *tips hat to bright* keep on keeping on.
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down