Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Team General Update: May 31st, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Team General Update: May 31st, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth-Malice
05.31.2012 , 01:49 PM | #141
Welcome. The community is up in arms and ravenous. Hope your up for the task.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

metalgearyoda
05.31.2012 , 01:49 PM | #142
Second time my question has been buried with no answer... Conspiracy sense tingling.
Ganking leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pvp.
The Swtor forum attracts trolls because the forums are more fun than raiding dragon soul.
Complaining is the new meta game.

Tormm
05.31.2012 , 01:52 PM | #143
Great initiative guys. Very well done. I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of the PvP lead--will be great to have a "go to" guy or girl just for PvPers.

Also, I don't know if it's possible but I would love to see an icon or a color indicator to show if a person posting in these forums is subbed or unsubbed. I bet we would find 90% of the blind rage comes from non-customers of the game.

Isaccard
05.31.2012 , 01:53 PM | #144
Why was the other guy fired if he was just gonna be replaced by you?
MurderMayham

Ali_
05.31.2012 , 01:57 PM | #145
This post alone deserves my $15 a month, idc if my server is dead, takes 3 days to get daily done or 6-7 players on fleet during peek time or EA claiming Sims is a greater priority than swtor, or the fact alot of people waited 2 years for this game and in the ended in dead servers, all that matters is this post, so thank you new community manager. Don't listen to the Q.Q, this game is perfect and your post solved half my problems.

Jonoku
05.31.2012 , 01:58 PM | #146
Well bioware sure is active on this thread. Nice to know the community managers/mods are listening.

Lurchy
05.31.2012 , 01:58 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Isaccard View Post
Why was the other guy fired if he was just gonna be replaced by you?
Surely an obvious answer to that is this conversation thread is taking place?
Originally Posted by ErisktheRed
my suggestion, the empire creates the death star early and blows up Illum instead of Alderaan. Problem solved.

damonrath
05.31.2012 , 02:02 PM | #148
I happy to finally see a more active presence, (if only in this thread so far.) I like the change in direction and look forward to the interaction.
EBON HAWK BLACKSMITH LEGACY LVL 50
Forge - Alloy - Damascus - Drage
Weld - Cyclops - Nevero - Stainless

Adderdin
05.31.2012 , 02:05 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, and obviously game updates are incredibly important to all of us, but please note that we are the community team and not the development team. This blog post was meant to address the community team and new changes. We'll have more information for you regarding the game itself when we are able to share.
Here are the first sentences from few paragraphs on your so called blog:

Quote:
Sr. Community Coordinator Allison Berryman is heavily involved in writing all of the Patch Notes
Quote:
Community Production Coordinator Alyson Bridge, along with Assistant Community Production Coordinator Courtney Woods, prepares and publishes content on SWTOR.com
Quote:
Live Community Coordinator Amber Green makes sure that any issues that develop get escalated to the Live Services team and gets messages out to the community accordingly
And my post again:

Quote:
If you have no information regarding the future of this game, the patch notes, a short list of "things that are going live within next 30 days" or "things that will be going live within next 60 days", the entire introduction is exactly as this post - worthless.
demotivators.despair.com/customerdisservicedemotivator.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordy
Well great, then they dont have to fix this because you are leaving anyways....

NRN_Hawk
05.31.2012 , 02:07 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by solidkjames View Post
Great news to have a team that can handle all of the trolling and negativity that is driving away anything constructive about these forums. Job number 1 for the community team is clean house and make the forums useful, I'm pretty sure that's why Stephen Reid never posted here. I want direct dev feedback and the only way we will ever get that is to literally perma ban people who are here to start troll fests.
Would be cool indeed, as long as they don't consider my posts saying Allison is hot is trolling. xD

But yeah, I know what you mean.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~