Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iíve finally figured out what frustrates me about SWTOR. (It isn't that story driven)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Iíve finally figured out what frustrates me about SWTOR. (It isn't that story driven)

Joluka
06.04.2012 , 03:23 PM | #91
My bad. Stupid iPhone lol
Qanon Conrad, the Scoundrel Darth Aderius, the Juggernaut
Master Aryanna Conrad, the Sentinel Darth Dementius, the Assassin Jovae Conrad, the Mercenary

Joluka
06.04.2012 , 03:25 PM | #92
The following post is a real message
Master Aryanna Conrad, the Sentinel Darth Dementius, the Assassin Jovae Conrad, the Mercenary

Joluka
06.04.2012 , 03:37 PM | #93
Hi, I disagree respectfully.

The Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight, and Smuggler storylines are the only ones I've completed so far and I've enjoyed them a lot because of their different perspectives. First of all I'd like to say that I'd rather not have a personal story "on the side" because if it is "on the side" away from your supposed "main plot" story, you and your character will not be able to interconnect and the game won't be as fun until you can relate to the character you are manipulating. I grew very fond of my Sith Warrior because of the story, in my opinion it's the best so far, and I can agree that it might have not directly tied in with the war plot but in a way,
Spoiler

My opinion is this, I think that you might feel unconnected to actual main plot story because sometimes there is no connection. But what can we expect, Bioware can't always be giving multiple crazy go murder an underground Republic base type missions because it would be pointless and stupid because it wouldn't go with your main plot or theirs. What I believe is that Bioware wants to start off all classes with their own deal so that they as people can be prepared for something bigger and more meaningful to the entire galaxy. Let's be honest, Luke Skywalker wasn't ready to fight Vader in episode 4, was he? But he was in episode 6. Same here, it's all about preparation.

Thanks for reading my ramble

bright_ephemera
06.04.2012 , 03:44 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Joluka View Post
Hi, I disagree respectfully.
I have no rebuttal for the moment, but, please: Spoiler tags. Highlight the text and use the weird blobby icon at the far right of the lower formatting bar, or type (without the periods) [.SPOILER] before and [./SPOILER] after your spoiler text.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.