Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

nicknames

Crezelle
05.30.2012 , 10:22 PM | #1
think we were working on this on another post...but do you give your toon/companions nicknames?

My agent: Secret Agent Blue Booty
Vector: honeybee
kaliyo: Kaykay
Temple: Marcy
Blizz: Best.Thing.EVER
Torian: Beiber Fett, Boy-toy, Cougarbait
skadge: * the following nicknames have been cencored to fit into the TOS *
Risha: The Drewish Princess
Bowdaar: WHAAAARRRGAARBL
Corso: Southern Comfort
Jorgan: ()*&&^ frigid cat
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
05.30.2012 , 10:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Jorgan: ()*&&^ frigid cat
Ashamed to admit how hard I laughed at this irl.

Bowdaar: champion whiner

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Crezelle
05.30.2012 , 10:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Ashamed to admit how hard I laughed at this irl.

Bowdaar: champion whiner
on balmorra so far and this cat won't give in!

quinn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEExYuRelbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxe04wGmTw
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Rushka
05.30.2012 , 10:37 PM | #4
Khem - Khembo or Khemmy.
Andronikos - Ando
Torian - Junior
Vector - Bug boy (I should point out I like Vector I just call him that, possibly stolen from Kaliyo..)
Zenith - Zen
Quinn - Dr Quinn

Taalbert
05.30.2012 , 11:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
on balmorra so far and this cat won't give in!
All good things come to those who wait.

My nicknames for my guys - I simply call Torian blondie, because I am not very inventive...and Jorgan has a variety of names, such as...Sir Crankypants, snookums, sergeant kitty, really I change names for him every day, occasionally I call him Lassie Just depends on my mood.

Haven't had Quinn long enough to give him a nickname as yet.
Rawr.

Crezelle
05.31.2012 , 12:07 AM | #6
as the youtubes above show...quinn the THE MOLE

bright_ephemera
05.31.2012 , 05:40 AM | #7
My smuggler has Creepo, Fenris (I WAS A SLAAAAVE), and the other three get their own names.
My Warrior calls everybody by their given names, except she'll assign exciting and abusive nicknames to Quinn every few days. When he fails at something and I get annoyed he's the
Spoiler

My Inquisitor has Nicky. Seriously, Andronikos, four syllables to speak and a spelling I barely have time to type during one global cooldown in combat? Nuh-uh.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Morgani
05.31.2012 , 08:23 AM | #8
F!Trooper was my first character to finish the starter planet and get a companion. I was so angry that it was Jorgan I complained for an hour in gchat about what a d-bag he'd been to me. After that he was referred to as the Miserable Old Crank or MOC until the day we finished taking the prison on Nar Shaddaa. He flirted with me and I caved like a wet paper bag.

I still call him a crank under my breath but that's only when I go to the weapons locker for a smooch and he's too busy counting barrels to notice me.

Corso is Mista Riggs in a Marilyn Monroe breathy tone when I wax eloquent about him on Skype.

I like Vector's name too much to refer to him as anything else. I just imagine that my f!agent says his name at the beginning of every conversation, tosses it around in the middle and then fondly says it after a kiss before they part. She's smitten.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Ellyria
05.31.2012 , 08:35 AM | #9
Everyone automatically has "dammit" added to their name when they die in combat. Mostly Corso. I yell "Dammit Corso!" a LOT.

Other than that, only Torian is lucky enough to have a nickname. I call him My Little Power Ranger.

Edit: Wait, I lied, Mako has one too. It's "MAKO NOOOOOOOOO!" in honor of Sebastian from DA2.
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy
BioWare: Thanks for Theron Shan in KOTFE!
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Kalterien
05.31.2012 , 09:55 AM | #10
Jorgan is to counting weapons' barrels as Garrus is to doing calibrations.

But for me

Jorgan - Sgt Grumpy-pants, Scowlie-face,
Quinn - Quinn-ster, Captain Tight-pants,
Qyzen Fess - Grimlock (because he reminds me of that stupid dinobot from Transformers)
Vector - The Borg, Bug-boy, Mr We are Dawn Herald
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.