Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crash to Desktop fix...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sabercron
05.30.2012 , 09:21 PM | #1
Yeah right. The past two days it was actually just fine. Didn't crash at all. DL the new "fix" and within one hour i have crashed 3 times. ***!?! Don't thank me for my continued patience... it is gone.

Sutii
05.30.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Sabercron,

You should try using the 'Repair' utility on the launcher. To do this please click on the button located in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher window after you have logged into it, but before you click 'Play'. This will open a settings menu where you will be able to find and click on the 'Repair' button.

Please let the repair function do its work. Although a message may imply that it downloads a considerable amount of data, this is not accurate as it will only download a small proportion of it in order to repair your existing files.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Sabercron
05.30.2012 , 11:48 PM | #3
ok... thanks i hope this works.

Sabercron
06.02.2012 , 06:38 AM | #4
Everything seems to be working now, lets hope by saying this Murphy doesnt get me! Thanks!

Sutii
06.03.2012 , 11:33 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Sabercron,

Great to hear that your issue has been resolved. Although we might not be able to keep Murphy away, he can be persistent after all, if there is anything else we can assist you with now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Take care and have fun playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support