Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stealth nerf to skipping mobs before Kephuss

Kaisies
05.30.2012 , 07:01 PM | #1

Kaisies
05.30.2012 , 08:40 PM | #2
dont tell my the guild im in is the only one that knew about this?

KurganNazzir
05.30.2012 , 08:43 PM | #3
Are you referring to what is in the patch notes that says
Quote:
Flashpoints and Operations

General
Boss encounters no longer drop rewards until the entire encounter has been cleared of enemies.
or are you talking about something else?
Dark Eclipse
GAF

KBSIP
05.30.2012 , 08:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Are you referring to what is in the patch notes that says

or are you talking about something else?
that patch had nothing to do with trash I'm fairly sure, just people downing the boss without killing final sets of adds like on HK 47 in foundry or the middle boss of battle of ilum.

KurganNazzir
05.30.2012 , 08:51 PM | #5
To me, 'entire encounter' means all mobs inside the encounter. But you're right, it could possibly just mean the boss adds.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Callianna
05.30.2012 , 08:53 PM | #6
Apparently Bioware thinks it's much more important to not skip trash packs than it is to fix other things that players are much more concerned about lol. How dare you skip our Trash mobs !!!!!!

pure_laced
05.30.2012 , 09:12 PM | #7
Yea. Seriously, skipping 3 sets of trash was so much skipping they had to "fix" it. Ridiculous!

Can we get our comms from a locked chest between Tanks and Minesweeper. We cleared the trash right after killing the tanks, locked trash. Don't say time locked, we didn't wipe or waste any time and we do it every week. It bugged out.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

judgeholden
05.30.2012 , 09:27 PM | #8
You can still skip trash AND the chest bugged out between tanks and mines as well. We did not reset the instance and got there quick enough.
Judge Holden

Fumanchu_Fow
05.30.2012 , 10:32 PM | #9
I'm fairly certain the chest staying locked is due to them making the loot drop from firebrand now and there not being a chest to open. My guess is that chest opening was the trigger to unlock the other chest and they never changed it because they don't know how to test anything. The skipping that's being referred to is after minefield you could jump up a cliff and skip a few packs of trash on the way to kephess. Now you just get the mortar strike of death if you try it.

pure_laced
05.31.2012 , 01:06 AM | #10
Yea, you only skipped 3 packs of trash anyway to get to the chest by going the cliff route. In the end, you still clear 3 packs to get to the chest, you just omit 3 packs total from chest/getting to Kehpess.

3 whole whopping packs BW. Great fix. How are the server pops doing?
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter