Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sage with Spinning Strike?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Sage with Spinning Strike?

Phlem
05.30.2012 , 04:23 PM | #1
Question: When did Jedi Sages get the Jedi Shadow ability Spinning Strike? I was killed twice in a warzone today by two different Jedi Sages using spinning strike.

Daiyukie
05.31.2012 , 02:38 AM | #2
And you know this how?
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Phlem
05.31.2012 , 05:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Daiyukie View Post
And you know this how?
Because I have my combat info turned on so I know who killed me, with what skill and by how much damage.

ACLucius
05.31.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4
Sorry, but screenshot or it didn't happen. If we just took your word on it that they were definitely Sages using Spinning Strike, we would look like idiots.

Hell, I could say that I was killed just the other day by a Guardian using Death from Above, but it doesn't mean it actually happened now does it?
"So far, this game quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers like a duck but we're told it has a pair of antlers that we have yet to be shown. By all logic, its more likely a duck with a funny hat than a deer." -Omega

Phlem
06.01.2012 , 10:18 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ACLucius View Post
Sorry, but screenshot or it didn't happen. If we just took your word on it that they were definitely Sages using Spinning Strike, we would look like idiots.

Hell, I could say that I was killed just the other day by a Guardian using Death from Above, but it doesn't mean it actually happened now does it?
I do have a screenshot, but unless you log onto my server and verify that they are indeed sages, then it's pointless.

I'm beginning to think that Tuesdays patch introduced a combat info (killed by who and with what skill message) bug. Either way, if you want me to post the screenshot I'd be more then happy to. I'm on the Shii-Cho server.

Sireene
06.01.2012 , 10:32 AM | #6
Hey there, Phlem!

If you feel that you've come across a bug, please go ahead and report it in-game along with as much detail as you can. Additionally, if you have any media such as a screenshot or video you could provide in this thread we'd be more than happy to pass it along and have it looked into.

Thanks and may the Force be with you!

Mastershroom
06.01.2012 , 11:34 AM | #7
There's definitely something going wrong with the "killed by" info. I forget exactly what it was, but a couple nights ago I got killed allegedly by something equally impossible.

Then again, there's also the possibility that a Shadow just happened to be carrying a single-bladed lightsaber. /shrug

ACLucius
06.01.2012 , 01:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Phlem View Post
I do have a screenshot, but unless you log onto my server and verify that they are indeed sages, then it's pointless.

I'm beginning to think that Tuesdays patch introduced a combat info (killed by who and with what skill message) bug. Either way, if you want me to post the screenshot I'd be more then happy to. I'm on the Shii-Cho server.
Right, because a screenshot showing the /who list with the same name as the person who killed you and their class saying "Sage" next to it is impossible to do. Or even to just target the person and let the tooltip do the work for you if you want.

Again, screenshot or it didn't happen. There are plenty of ways you can provide evidence to back your claim if you put a little bit of effort into it.
"So far, this game quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers like a duck but we're told it has a pair of antlers that we have yet to be shown. By all logic, its more likely a duck with a funny hat than a deer." -Omega