Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you think of a guy starting as girl toon and vice versa?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
What do you think of a guy starting as girl toon and vice versa?

PhoenixCorvus
05.31.2012 , 01:26 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaith View Post
Most female toons are guys anyway. It's all about which backside you'd rather stare at
AGREED!!!!

lol, if you think about it, with the legacy system it makes sense for there to be this crossover of guys playing a girls and girls with guy toons,

I started with a Male inquistor, and after nearly 6 months of only having one toon decided to create his daughter... Hell i am on a RP server. When i farm credits for her, i send them with the subject of "Galactic Child Support Payment", even though i am the only one that sees it.

i dont think it is wrong to do this.... though if you try to change your voice in Ventrilo, that might be a little odd.

CosmicKat
05.31.2012 , 01:41 PM | #82
I've heard rumours that some of the Sith Pureblood characters are not actually played by Sith Purebloods. Shocking, I know.

FlippinFlapJack
05.31.2012 , 01:57 PM | #83
Once, way back in the 90's I was playing Mario party with my friends. I had a few beers and decided to be Peach. Everybody got a kick out of it so from that point forward, if given a choice in a video game, I always choose to play a female.

I just moved to a new server and started a Jedi Knight Twi'lek. I selected the smallest female body for her and am going to turn her into a killer tank. I can't wait 'till level 50 when I go on HM's with people I have never met. They will look at her and say "THAT is our tank?"
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

amnie
05.31.2012 , 03:10 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
Once, way back in the 90's I was playing Mario party with my friends. I had a few beers and decided to be Peach. Everybody got a kick out of it so from that point forward, if given a choice in a video game, I always choose to play a female.

I just moved to a new server and started a Jedi Knight Twi'lek. I selected the smallest female body for her and am going to turn her into a killer tank. I can't wait 'till level 50 when I go on HM's with people I have never met. They will look at her and say "THAT is our tank?"
lol my vanguard is pretty 'petite' aswell, looking all cute... with her giant blaster.

akkerin
05.31.2012 , 03:11 PM | #85
I play a female, its the only way i can get dressed up in womens cloths and not get told off by my wife
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Sauska
05.31.2012 , 03:15 PM | #86
I only play females, and I'm a female myself. I just can't identify with males. Or Tauren, lol
The Borealis Legacy

denpic
05.31.2012 , 06:06 PM | #87
All fantasy is killed by vent

That sexy female gunslinger was looking good until
I heard that deep voice over vent

Aurojiin
05.31.2012 , 06:36 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
I've heard rumours that some of the Sith Pureblood characters are not actually played by Sith Purebloods. Shocking, I know.
I lol'd.

Four out of the five characters I play regularly are female. They're more aesthetically pleasing, and given the ubiquitousness of male protagonists in video games, a refreshing change to the norm.

Frankly, it's the people who think your character's gender should align with your own who have issues. Learn to separate fantasy from reality.

Rafaman
05.31.2012 , 07:58 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by denpic View Post
All fantasy is killed by vent

That sexy female gunslinger was looking good until
I heard that deep voice over vent
lol! It is surprising sometimes. I was chatting with a female Shadow, we decided to run an HM with Vent and that Shadow changed before my very eyes.

FlippinFlapJack
06.01.2012 , 06:25 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
lol! It is surprising sometimes. I was chatting with a female Shadow, we decided to run an HM with Vent and that Shadow changed before my very eyes.
The must be some software that can disguise your voice so you can sound like your toon. IDK, maybe that is taking it too far.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi