Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is nightmare mode EC

Enderet
06.05.2012 , 03:06 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by FFsimold View Post
According to there announcement at E3 yesterday nightmare difficulty is slated to be released in july.
Where was this said? I havent seen it anywhere.

The-Vortex
06.05.2012 , 08:03 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Enderet View Post
I watched the conference, didnt see/hear any mention of Nightmare Mode EC. Source?
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ea-e3/ - at around 28:30 - 29:41.

"We're adding more high level, challenging group content, including a new version of nightmare difficulty for our veterans"

No date, but at least a confirmation that they are still working on it.
End of Days - Republic - The Progenitor
Varias - 50 Gunslinger
Saris - 50 Jedi Guardian

xenofire
06.05.2012 , 09:42 AM | #33
Yeah... We're down from 20 raiders to 16 on the nose.

We don't even bother with 16 man anymore since we're only gearing up offspecs and 16 man is harder and takes more time. We just ignore nightmare pilgrim and zip through 8 man on Tuesday or Sunday.

If nightmare isn't out soon, the guild will probably die. Games too boring and all our players are doing other things together in vent like D3, DOTA2, or CS GO beta. It's like pulling teeth to get them to log in at all.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

pure_laced
06.05.2012 , 10:02 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by xenofire View Post

We don't even bother with 16 man anymore since we're only gearing up offspecs and 16 man is harder and takes more time. We just ignore nightmare pilgrim and zip through 8 man on Tuesday or Sunday.

If nightmare isn't out soon, the guild will probably die. Games too boring and all our players are doing other things together in vent like D3, DOTA2, or CS GO beta. It's like pulling teeth to get them to log in at all.
Going from 20 to 16 isn't bad at all. Guilds are making out far worse than that, so it is very disheartening to not even see dev posts about an eta for server merges. Not transfers, merges. Transfers isn't going to fix the problem, but combining 20 low pop into 1, will go a long way to help.

Look at the bright side, at least you walked into 1.2 with a full raid team, we didn't because people quit just before 1.2 hit.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

xenofire
06.05.2012 , 10:15 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
Going from 20 to 16 isn't bad at all. Guilds are making out far worse than that, so it is very disheartening to not even see dev posts about an eta for server merges. Not transfers, merges. Transfers isn't going to fix the problem, but combining 20 low pop into 1, will go a long way to help.

Look at the bright side, at least you walked into 1.2 with a full raid team, we didn't because people quit just before 1.2 hit.
Well we've recruited 3 or 4, so we've technically hemorrhaged 7-8 people of our starting 20... And there are people I count as part of our remaining 16 that haven't logged in for two weeks since we switched to farming 8 mans for ease.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

Emlaeh
06.05.2012 , 08:05 PM | #36
All nightmare mode content is getting revamped. A ton more answers for everyone but need to get on a plane home.
executive producer @ darthhater.com
The Sith Inquisitor is about the individual at odds with the community, and whether to ultimately embrace that community, transform it, or act in defiance of it. - Rebecca Harwick, BioWare

pureeffinmetal
06.06.2012 , 02:21 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by xenofire View Post

Same here for us. Had about 18 raiders and we're down to 13-15ish now.

We've also switched to 8 mans just for easy clears each week. Most of us don't need the gear (except my earpiece which refuses to drop!) but we try to get people on once a week at least.

Even then half of our players only logged in to raid and maybe due some dailies...and that was when we were progressing/still getting geared up through HM EC. With that done some people have lost interest and I'm sure more will too if more content isn't available ASAP.

Maybe I'll be surprised tomorrow and Nightmare will be on the 1.3 PTS.
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

Enderet
06.06.2012 , 04:21 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
Having watched your guildmates' streams during the 1.2 PTS, its not surprising.

Enderet
06.06.2012 , 04:24 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Vortex View Post
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ea-e3/ - at around 28:30 - 29:41.

"We're adding more high level, challenging group content, including a new version of nightmare difficulty for our veterans"

No date, but at least a confirmation that they are still working on it.
Yeah, I saw that... but the other guy I quoted said EC HM was in July, something that has not been disclosed. There is currently no ETA for EC HM, so it bothers me that they are spending time working on "...a new version of nightmare..." when they cant even release the first version.