Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there possibility to relog after DC without waiting in queue? Guess not :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is there possibility to relog after DC without waiting in queue? Guess not :(

Losiek
12.18.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1
Everyone knows that disconnect happens from time to time. Everyone knows that some SWTOR servers have queues Usually MMO games after DC gives 2-5 minutes of time to relog after u lost ur link. If this is also implemented in SWTOR, it is not working.

Today i got 2 dcs - one was about 10 second, and second about 1,5 minute. After that I was kicked into the selectio server menu with message bout error. Next message was about my position in queue.

If there is possibility od recconecting implemented, then fix it. If its not implemented, am asking to think bout implementing it. It wont be difficult to spare for eg. 50 slots for dc players. It makes player really disappointed when hes participating in raid/quest and so on with his friends and after that need to say - sorry, we wont play together now, coz I need to wait 1 hour in queue (before starting playin, i was standing in queue already, so i already "waited" my time).

After all game for me is awesome, but this situation is spoiling some of my fun.

Benjman
12.18.2011 , 09:38 AM | #2
Makes me really sad having to start in the last line after a dc, as it happens on an regular basis and my servers has queueing from 2 to 3 hours .
Come to the Dark Side, we have Cookies.