Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch notes what?????

IrishTR
05.30.2012 , 06:53 AM | #1
"Boss encounters no longer drop rewards until the entire encounter has been cleared of enemies."

***???? So the entire flashpoint has to be cleared of all trash mobs now taking longer? P

Corrected... Late and eyes tired... Thanks for pointing out my error...

psi_overtake
05.30.2012 , 06:56 AM | #2
ENCOUNTER being the key word there, skipper.
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

Daystarr
05.30.2012 , 07:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GhoXen View Post
Your understanding of the English language leaves a lasting impression. You should try a career in law.
Made me lol irl.
Coral -
- Aseko - Marauder // Akeso - Assassin -
- Akkyvineus - Shadow // Aseka - Sentinel -
Stream // Hybrid Sin - Dat Push! - Carnage Op - Failbang

BenjaminminU
05.30.2012 , 07:01 AM | #4
anyone able to explain this change to OP rather than make jokes?
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Ras_Elased
05.30.2012 , 07:02 AM | #5
You cannot loot the boss untill all the aggroed mobs around you are dead.

thomasmeadows
05.30.2012 , 07:02 AM | #6
Its a fix to stop exploiting, because if their were still mobs up after you loot you could have died or exited and fought the boss over again after collecting loot.
Lvl 50 Guardian | Lvl 50 Gunslinger | Lvl 50 Sage | Lvl 50 Commando | Lvl 50 Marauder | Lvl 27 Operative | Lvl 32 Assassin | Lvl 27 Powertech - Prophecy of Five / Bad Company

IrishTR
05.30.2012 , 07:03 AM | #7
Someone did I clearly misinterpreted the "Boss Encounter" part as reading The boss encounter will not drop anything until all mobs in the instance are cleared... When you work 36hrs straight and come to seeing a patch like that, sorta jump the gun I suppose.

thomasgallant
05.30.2012 , 07:03 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
anyone able to explain this change to OP rather than make jokes?
id assume the encounter is the word that makes the difference.. and people wouldnt make jokes if he wasnt so quick to jump to unsub for something he doesnt know.. hes not asking for clarification..hes just complaining about the system then threatening to unsub.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

JollyRogers
05.30.2012 , 07:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by IrishTR View Post
Someone did I clearly misinterpreted the "Boss Encounter" part as reading The boss encounter will not drop anything until all mobs in the instance are cleared... When you work 36hrs straight and come to seeing a patch like that, sorta jump the gun I suppose.
I had to re-read that note as well. My first thought when glancing at it was the same as yours, that they'd all be "clear all" requirements. However, as was pointed out, the "encounter" being the keyword, cleared it up.

kithsyn
05.30.2012 , 07:18 AM | #10
I definitely don't mean to jump all over you but maybe next time reread at least twice or even 3 times before freaking out on the forums.

We all make mistakes though I do understand that.