Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions

Crezelle
05.31.2012 , 08:37 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
I'm sure they signed contracts saying they'd come back. That's pretty standard for this sort of job.
lol yeah i can see it now

* hung over VA picks up the phone* you want me to say WHAT?! just kill off my character * hangs up* -.-;
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

wyosammy
06.01.2012 , 01:34 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalterien View Post
Heck, just to have them move around once in a while on the ship would be nice.

The whole daily-weekly conversation quests would be nice, they don't have to give EXP but something random about anything might be fun though it would probably take more VA work and programming so I'm not sure that BW would do something like that. I do miss being able to just randomly talk to my companions.
you know i have maxed all companion conversations some i just CANNOT remember well others go POOF bye-bye conversation memories

drenge
06.02.2012 , 11:12 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by wyosammy View Post
you know i have maxed all companion conversations some i just CANNOT remember well others go POOF bye-bye conversation memories
Same here, so If they had like a database where you could repeat them all, that would be great.

Kaisernick
06.02.2012 , 11:38 AM | #24
a DA:O style conv would be nice i maxed all my agents companions so now none of them talk to me at all