Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions

Chanez
05.30.2012 , 06:13 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
i'd love to see cross-companion banter. maybe your comps wander about the ship during diff times of day, and you can overhear them talk like some NPC dialogue in town.
Ive wanted this forever!!!! I just wish they had random convos like in mass effect 3, i think it would be awesome if every companion just wandered cities that you visit and you can just watch what they do, and btw mmos have to be driven by quests, techinically every conversation you have with someone is a quest, even if it ends right where it begins.
Therefore you cant just have meaningless convos, i miss my meaningless convos

Kalterien
05.30.2012 , 06:21 PM | #12
Heck, just to have them move around once in a while on the ship would be nice.

The whole daily-weekly conversation quests would be nice, they don't have to give EXP but something random about anything might be fun though it would probably take more VA work and programming so I'm not sure that BW would do something like that. I do miss being able to just randomly talk to my companions.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Crezelle
05.30.2012 , 07:44 PM | #13
little easter eggs for different times of the day would be funny... aka between 2AM and 1PM friday night-saturday morning, you find a hungover kaliyo in her bunk. or tuesday is " poke vector full of needles and probes" day in lokin's office. Maybe they literally DO let you sauce it up if you send everyone exept your LI off on missions, and then you talk to you LI on the ship.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Magdalane
05.31.2012 , 09:52 AM | #14
Crez, would you please go to work for BW? WE NEED YOU THERE!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Eanelinea
05.31.2012 , 12:56 PM | #15
I miss talking to Corso the most since he's the first one I married in this game. Now that I'm finished with my smuggler's class quest, I don't even get to hear him being all jealous about me flirting with a man even if I esc out.

I want him to talk more about future kids or about his parents or even about if I still have Sparkles he gave me. I still do too!

I also miss flrting with Quinn (yes, I like Quinn bad boy he was or not) and I miss seeing him stammer and such.

I MISS having conversations with my companions. Right now, I don't care if a companion told me to go make him a sammich. I want SOMETHING from my companions, especially my LIs. *sigh*

Crezelle
05.31.2012 , 02:02 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Magdalane View Post
Crez, would you please go to work for BW? WE NEED YOU THERE!
sorry, if i did that, vector would become OP and the new main character of the sieries... also he would shed a lot of his clothes... and everyone would have party bombs
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

drenge
05.31.2012 , 06:11 PM | #17
I'd love this if it happened, I find that my companion story lines end abruptly and they cant have multiple choices. I wold like to see if my companions are doing anything and what they are doing, I also think some of these things should involve multiple characters. Such as I see my Mako and Torian hugging and I ask what they are doing, They keep trying to change the subject. Fun things like that would be a nice improvement to the game.

elliotcat
05.31.2012 , 06:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
I miss talking to Corso the most since he's the first one I married in this game. Now that I'm finished with my smuggler's class quest, I don't even get to hear him being all jealous about me flirting with a man even if I esc out.

I want him to talk more about future kids or about his parents or even about if I still have Sparkles he gave me. I still do too!

I also miss flrting with Quinn (yes, I like Quinn bad boy he was or not) and I miss seeing him stammer and such.

I MISS having conversations with my companions. Right now, I don't care if a companion told me to go make him a sammich. I want SOMETHING from my companions, especially my LIs. *sigh*
I keep saying this, but I'll say it again: I REALLY want to meet Corso's ex. I hope she sucks.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Diplomaticus
05.31.2012 , 07:08 PM | #19
I think it's hard to do, as you'd need to drag all the voice actors/actresses back to the studio. Most of them would do so, but you'd really need them all, which isn't something you can rely on.

elliotcat
05.31.2012 , 08:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Diplomaticus View Post
I think it's hard to do, as you'd need to drag all the voice actors/actresses back to the studio. Most of them would do so, but you'd really need them all, which isn't something you can rely on.
I'm sure they signed contracts saying they'd come back. That's pretty standard for this sort of job.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"