Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Selecting group members to heal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Sage
Selecting group members to heal

akanesama
12.18.2011 , 09:18 AM | #1
Good morning, all. I wish the search function wasn't disabled so I can look the answer up myself.

In almost all MMOs that I played, there was always an easy way to select group members with the F keys. F1 in this game is yourself - but the other F keys seem to select your group from the bottom up instead of from the top down. I really don't want to mouse click people to heal - did you guys find a better way to select group members?

Thank you!

Vecsus
12.18.2011 , 09:30 AM | #2
You can remap those keys so they line up a more intuitive pattern. I have a G15 keyboard so I mapped the F keys and a Deliverance for a 1-button heal "macro".
Vecsus
Class: undecided

JMUDukes
12.18.2011 , 06:54 PM | #3
I'm normally a hotkey junkie, but to be honest I've been click-targeting for all of my heals so far (level 23). For me, it's quicker than using the function keys since I have deliverance and other healing spells mapped to alt+numbers.

Domothy
12.18.2011 , 07:30 PM | #4
I'm click-targeting at the moment too. The F keys on my keyboard are a bit out of the way, and my healing skills are mapped to Q, E, R, T, F, etc.

I got some macro keys in easy reach though, so I might try that 'target & cast deliverance' suggestion up above!

JBarlak
12.19.2011 , 06:43 AM | #5
when healing, i switch my bar to the healing actions and CC actions. I switch it back to normal when leveling or healing isnt needed as much