Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH log in screen stuck on chapter 3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
BH log in screen stuck on chapter 3

Unidos
05.29.2012 , 05:04 AM | #1
I have reported this issue to a GM and they passed it on to the developing team but i have had this issue for months now. I have completed the story line and have been playing on my character a lot but my log in screen still says that i am on chapter 3. I wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue or even has a solution for it?

kitsinni
05.29.2012 , 07:37 AM | #2
I'm guessing that I might have the same problem. I am finished with my class story but I still see a screen saying I need to do something. I never really read it I just ignored it lol.

Unidos
05.29.2012 , 07:51 AM | #3
I do the same but it just irritates me.. wanted to know if there was any solution but i guess there is none...

Noviru
05.29.2012 , 01:56 PM | #4
Hello everyone,

Just as a heads up, this is currently one of our Known Issues:
Quote:
After Bounty Hunters complete the mission "Number One With A Bullet," the loading screen text does not update as intended. This does not affect the characterís game progress, and the missionís completion is valid.
Currently, there is no workaround or way to fix this problem, so please be sure to keep an eye on our Patch Notes for any updates.

Thanks!

vojinsa
05.29.2012 , 05:58 PM | #5
i always thought this was common since i have about 5-6 toons i cycle thru. my BH load screen may have my jedi shadows prologue or my sith warrior may show my imp ops mission screen.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.