Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8 Pending missions, to much for the game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
8 Pending missions, to much for the game.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nahtoh
12.18.2011 , 10:28 AM | #11
Log of your character for a couple of hours and when you log in again, you should be able to get 1-2 rewards. Don't do more space mission or it will take ages for you to get down to 2 pending rewards.

Had 5 pending but are now down to 1, but it seems like I can't get rid of the that one.

Selkouth
12.18.2011 , 11:05 AM | #12
I logged off overnight and was stuck at 3 still. Unable to progress.

Vintech
12.18.2011 , 01:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahtoh View Post
Log of your character for a couple of hours and when you log in again, you should be able to get 1-2 rewards. Don't do more space mission or it will take ages for you to get down to 2 pending rewards.

Had 5 pending but are now down to 1, but it seems like I can't get rid of the that one.
This seemed to work for me, I got rid of the 7 ones, but not the last one, I was offline for roughly 2-4 hours, didn't really keep track of time.

Mosas
12.18.2011 , 01:49 PM | #14
Having the same issue, completely ridiculous, awesome being unable to use my character!

AshliLK
12.18.2011 , 01:50 PM | #15
There was a much bigger thread on this yesterday, can't seem to find it now....

A lot of us discovered if you played an alt for a bit, you can log back in and clear up some of the quests. i was on the alt from level 1-4. This may not work for you but wouldnt hurt to try right?

If you are stuck on your ship, use your fleet pass in your abilities window. You still won't be able to go anywhere/do anything, but at least it isn't as lonely