Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8 Pending missions, to much for the game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
8 Pending missions, to much for the game.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.18.2011 , 08:53 AM | #1
I have 8 pending missions that I cannot recieve by clicking the flashing text, nor reload UI with ctrl + u,u, I don't have full inventory or anything.

They just kept stacking up, It was space missions, that were the issue I think.

I'm currently locked in my ship, clicking the exit gives a "not eglible for this conversation" and I cannot do crew missions because I get a "please accept rewards for your pending missions"

Ingame petition sent, posted some on twitter, I think, not really good with that.

Help would be appriciated, it's not that I don't like the interior of my ship.. but I have slight claustrofobia ..

12.18.2011 , 09:23 AM | #2
Bump, this is also happening to a friend. He was doing normal quests tought. His character is totally blocked, can't get new quests or travel in the ship.

12.18.2011 , 09:25 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. We are actively investigating this issue. For the latest updates on this topic please see this thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

12.18.2011 , 09:26 AM | #4
Did you claim your mission rewards? Top right corner

12.18.2011 , 09:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Soteira View Post
Did you claim your mission rewards? Top right corner
Nothing happens when you click the flashing "Pending"

And I can't leave my ship or anything, no crew skills, I can only que pvp matches and fly around from place to place..

12.18.2011 , 09:29 AM | #6
Try a loging out and then back in?
Seems to fix most glitches we've run into so far.

12.18.2011 , 09:30 AM | #7
In response to the topic starter - I have the same issues but due to two of the missions being from a companion missons I cannot use my companions anymore due to the message that there is already a pending missions that I need to accept before I can send them to their next one.

This is getting really bad...

can't do any quests either. Totally stuck in the game now...

They need to hotfix this, can't wait for a patch.

update 2:

Can't do any form of interaction in the game what so ever....

Posted many blueberry tickets but I don't think its gonna help...

12.18.2011 , 09:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakcane View Post
Try a loging out and then back in?
Seems to fix most glitches we've run into so far.
Did that, nothing changed, and I REALLY REAAAAALLY don't want to reboot the client since I won't know for another 2-3 hours if that acually did any good since I play on Bloodworthy, and the ques get really bad, howver I had a mission pending last night, and it was still there this morning.

12.18.2011 , 10:06 AM | #9

Should I just logout and not come back untill I see something in the DEV-tracker ?

12.18.2011 , 10:21 AM | #10
Same here. Stuck aboard my ship with 3 pending missions. Unable to click them. Can't interact with anyone on the ship. Can't leave the ship. Tried reloading the UI and logging out many times.