Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The World Razer sidequest - Unrealized potential?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The World Razer sidequest - Unrealized potential?

05.28.2012 , 05:11 AM | #1
Am I the only one that was intrigued by this particular side quest from the standpoint of wanting to learn more from this creatures back story? I won't spoil the quest for those who have never done it but the quest seemed very underwhelming to me.

I would love to see a flashpoint or operation created around it as well as some back story to it.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

05.28.2012 , 05:05 PM | #2
Totally. I never even saw his true form. Sounds like an interesting character.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

05.31.2012 , 02:02 AM | #3
What about BH mission on Voss then?

05.31.2012 , 05:44 AM | #4
Yeah that was a great side quest. I really had to stop and think about what to do, too, since my character's greedy nature would USUALLY go one way, but the scale of the decision was so BIG that it made me do a second take on what to choose.

But yeah, would love to see this come up again.

05.31.2012 , 09:55 PM | #5
The World Razer reminded me of The Cabin in the Woods. I'd love to see a flashpoint featuring this guy/girl/thing trying to get out again.

12.24.2013 , 12:16 PM | #6
I think it might be a series of new ops, since the dread masters are actually imp side belsavis world mission, and they have made 5 operations concerning them EC TFB SAV DF DP. So maybe world razer will be that too

12.24.2013 , 05:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaemiel View Post
What about BH mission on Voss then?
What happens there, if I may ask?

12.26.2013 , 02:20 PM | #8
Will probably reappear as a fp/ops boss sometime down the line.

12.30.2013 , 08:10 AM | #9
Where was that quest..??
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

12.30.2013 , 10:05 AM | #10
Belsavis, Republic only quest chain.