Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which NPCs or alternate companions would your characters rather romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which NPCs or alternate companions would your characters rather romance?

kabeone
05.27.2012 , 11:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
BIRON

YES

I would've sold out the entirety of the Republic's Hoth operation for the chance to sleep with that man. That accent!

As for smugglers and warriors,
Spoiler

It's been a long time since I spoke with Watcher One, but I think if I had a femKnight I would throw myself at him. His mind and backbone alone...oh yes. Actually...Keeper was pretty attractive, too...and Watcher Three...mmm, Intelligence. I'll just have one of everything, please.
Yay another Biron fan! I had hoped when I leveled through the Imp side that there would be a mirror quest on Hoth where Biron would be the main contact and I could talk to him more. So sad the quest line was different.

Spoiler

Ismaire
05.28.2012 , 12:32 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Yay another Biron fan! I had hoped when I leveled through the Imp side that there would be a mirror quest on Hoth where Biron would be the main contact and I could talk to him more. So sad the quest line was different.
Ooo, how could've I forgotten about Biron? And it's hardly fair you only get to run into him if you play Republic side; especially since he's an Imperial.

I swear, there seems to be more better-looking male NPCs on the Republic side, LOL. (But to be fair, I also think the LIs for the female Imperial players are more interesting, overall. ;)

Celacia
05.28.2012 , 01:19 AM | #23
*cough*Hunter*cough**blush**run away*

Crezelle
05.28.2012 , 01:26 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
05.28.2012 , 01:29 AM | #25
I'd hit that. Upside the head, with a nail-studded two-by-four, repeatedly, but I'd hit that.

Kidding...he is very attractive, at least until he opens his mouth.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
05.28.2012 , 01:34 AM | #26
Spoiler

Crezelle
05.28.2012 , 01:37 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Spoiler
or you could have a VERY comedic moment
Spoiler

also i remember early on there was a darker skinned, akwardly shy watcher at the agency... i'd have loved to play with that :>
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

kabeone
05.28.2012 , 01:46 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
or you could have a VERY comedic moment
Spoiler
missed opportunities

Ismaire
05.28.2012 , 02:04 AM | #29
Now that I think about it, both Kira Carsen and Elara Dorne have brothers that are of fine Imperial stock... Though I don't think telling either of them that "Your brother is hot" would go over that well. ;)

Spoiler

bright_ephemera
05.28.2012 , 02:48 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismaire View Post
Now that I think about it, both Kira Carsen and Elara Dorne have brothers that are of fine Imperial stock... Though I don't think telling either of them that "Your brother is hot" would go over that well.
Ah, that Kira thing...
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.