Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which NPCs or alternate companions would your characters rather romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which NPCs or alternate companions would your characters rather romance?

elliotcat
05.27.2012 , 10:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I'm not ashamed to admit that Darmas Pollaran
Spoiler

The only really satisfying dalliance my femSmuggler had was with Lokir-Ka of Voss. Balmorra was marred by a Corso freakout, and I actually called Alderaan-boy Captain Forgettable for weeks before I felt bad enough to look up his name and, um, face (Lenn Teraan, in case you were wondering.)
ugh ugh ugh, Terann. Such a letdown. His sister was about a thousand times nicer to me. Granted, I was being a jerk to him as well, but still...Alderaan was annoying.

I actually really did like Corso, but it would have been nice if I could have hooked up with Darmas before that line started. Oh well...in my headcanon, they totally got it on.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Taalbert
05.27.2012 , 10:52 PM | #12
My BH needs someone like Pierce. I haven't met him yet on my little SW (have only just got Quinn a day ago). I know Torian isn't that young but he still seems a bit young for my BH. I like 'em a bit older, lol. Also my BH would like to possibly romance Andronikos. Two of us running around dual wielding blasters with an 'I don't give a crap' attitude? Sounds good to me.

And yes, Jonas Balkar wasn't half bad either on trooper, wouldn't replace Aric but - can I has both? o.O
Rawr.

iamthehoyden
05.27.2012 , 11:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
My BH needs someone like Pierce. I haven't met him yet on my little SW (have only just got Quinn a day ago). I know Torian isn't that young but he still seems a bit young for my BH. I like 'em a bit older, lol. Also my BH would like to possibly romance Andronikos. Two of us running around dual wielding blasters with an 'I don't give a crap' attitude? Sounds good to me.

And yes, Jonas Balkar wasn't half bad either on trooper, wouldn't replace Aric but - can I has both? o.O
Sounds like your bh and mine have the same issue. Torian's not just young, he's a bit passive...which is strange when you're talking about a Mandalorian. I tried one flirt and went "nope, nope, not going to happen." Sweet kid though.

I love Jonas so much I may MAY be willing to consider rerolling a trooper just to run through his (hypothetical) romance. But omg would that be tough leaving Aric alone...not sure if I could do it.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Taalbert
05.27.2012 , 11:16 PM | #14
Aaaah Jonas. I admit I shamelessly took every single flirt with that guy. I don't know if I did it to simply flirt with him (he is yummy) or to make Aric flustered (also yummy)...or a little bit of both. Though if it came down to it, I would still choose Aric over Jonas.

....as for Torian. He did seem a bit passive, I like them more ...aggressive. But I can see why people like Torian, he is a sweetheart. He is just more of a fighting buddy for me rather than a romance. My girls are not into blondes, they like the tall, dark and handsome types.
Rawr.

Kalterien
05.27.2012 , 11:18 PM | #15
Jonas would be super sweet but leaving Jorgan, how could I do that to my puddy-cat?

Whoever mentioned Imperial Captain Brion from Hoth for that Republic-Imperial team up, I'd almost forgotten about him. Oh god, that man is hawt.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

kabeone
05.27.2012 , 11:18 PM | #16
Sith Warrior: Pierce, FimmRess
Imp Agent: Watcher X
Inquisitor: Urtel Moren, he was just so sweet

Jedi Knight: Scourge, it's so bad I wrote an awful fanfic about them
Smuggler: Darmas

Spoiler

All: Captain Biron the imperial officer in the Republic Hoth quest Unlikely Allies he should be an optional romantic companion for everyone, male female republic and imperial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw7jOZD-p8k

Taalbert
05.27.2012 , 11:21 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalterien View Post
Jonas would be super sweet but leaving Jorgan, how could I do that to my puddy-cat?
It doesn't bear thinking about, breaking Jorgan's heart. Imagine his poor sad kitty face I just couldn't do it to him!
Rawr.

Kalterien
05.27.2012 , 11:23 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Taalbert View Post
It doesn't bear thinking about, breaking Jorgan's heart. Imagine his poor sad kitty face I just couldn't do it to him!
Wait, he has a sad face? I thought all he had was growlie face. I should check that...
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

bright_ephemera
05.27.2012 , 11:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Sith Warrior: Pierce, FimmRess
Imp Agent: Watcher X
Inquisitor: Urtel Moren, he was just so sweet

Jedi Knight: Scourge, it's so bad I wrote an awful fanfic about them
Smuggler: Darmas

Spoiler

All: Captain Biron the imperial officer in the Republic Hoth quest Unlikely Allies he should be an optional romantic companion for everyone, male female republic and imperial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw7jOZD-p8k
BIRON

YES

I would've sold out the entirety of the Republic's Hoth operation for the chance to sleep with that man. That accent!

As for smugglers and warriors,
Spoiler

It's been a long time since I spoke with Watcher One, but I think if I had a femKnight I would throw myself at him. His mind and backbone alone...oh yes. Actually...Keeper was pretty attractive, too...and Watcher Three...mmm, Intelligence. I'll just have one of everything, please.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Faytthegreat
05.27.2012 , 11:39 PM | #20
I am noticing a trend on these forums as of late with alot of female posters and their love for alot of these male NPCs, quite interesting to see.

Anywho i think for a Male Smuggler there are a fair few options for possible romances since you do get around quite alot in the class story alone, Beryl Thorne leaps to mind right away, it was awkward enough running into her the second time with Risha had certain events unfolded.

Theres also the Girl from Nar Shadaa, the noble woman from Alderaan and a few others scattered around that are obviously one night stands but some have potential.