Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which NPCs or alternate companions would your characters rather romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which NPCs or alternate companions would your characters rather romance?

AhsokaTanorules
05.27.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1
If your characters do not like who they were given, list any npcs, alternate companions or even your own companions that are not romanaceable now or yet.

My female human Jedi Knight: Rusk, Aric Jorgen, Kira Carsen, Kiwiks
My male Jedi Consular: Seems ok with the Nadia choice for now. He is actually open to most types from as gentle to Nadia to as wild as Kaliyo but he would not do really bad ones like Lachris or younger ones like Kira and Mako.
My female human smuggler: Adronikos Revel, Doc
My female human trooper: Wraith, Lord Scourge, Adroniklos Revel
My Male Zabrak Sith warrior: Darth Minax
My female Sith Inquisitor: Darth Zash
My male human bounty hunter: Lady of pain, Crysta, Darth Lachris, the female Zabrak Blacklist hunter, Vette, Kaliyo
My female human imperial agent: Have yet to see what her romances are like but... Aric Jorgen for example

Crezelle
05.27.2012 , 09:14 PM | #2
a lot of femagents like saganu on hoth
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
05.27.2012 , 09:22 PM | #3
I'd love to see my female JK get with Elara. They'd be perfect together.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

FyveS
05.27.2012 , 09:31 PM | #4
My Female Sith Warrior: Lieutenant Pierce (Yes, I know, what a surprise.)
My Female Bounty Hunter: Colonel Yudriss (on Hoth)
My Female Sith Inquisitor: General Heskar
Nyne - 50 Sorceror ~ M'ing - 50 Mercenary ~ Eyght - 50 Juggernaut
Not The Droids ~ Social/Family/Pve/PvP ~ Corellian Run

Ismaire
05.27.2012 , 09:49 PM | #5
My female Bounty Hunter: Gault
My female Sith Inquisitor: Talos Drellik

My female Jedi Knight: Lord Scourge
My female Trooper: Jonas Balkar

Any Republic female: Gayem Leksende (the Czerka Corp. exec's son)

Kalterien
05.27.2012 , 09:53 PM | #6
I realized earlier today while I was running The Esseles flashpoint that I would have loved to have been able to just flirt with Kilran, just once in the entire game as either an Imperial or a Republic character.

SW : FimmRess on Alderaan.
IA : Aristocra Saganu
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

bright_ephemera
05.27.2012 , 10:17 PM | #7
Ooh, another vote for Grand Moff Kilran, even if it's unreciprocated!

My lady Warrior: Lieutenant Pierce, Lord Draahg...everybody on Corellia, just to spite a certain someone
My Jedi Knight: Lord Scourge, oh pretty please. Don't tell me helping him rediscover his humanity...er, Sith-ity...wouldn't be amazing.
My female Inquisitor: Talos Drellik. Passion + gentleness + intelligence = bliss.

All my lady Imperials: That officer at the Sobrik spaceport who starts the Balmorra planetary line; that bass-voice Chiss at Dorn Base on Hoth, Captain Yudrass, and/or his pretty counterpart Captain Tritan
All my male Imperials: Thana Vesh, of course
All my Republic ladies: Gayem Leksende, in case you want even more crazy in your pants; Darmas Pollaran, early and often; Assistant Warden Graal, who is both incredibly cute and incredibly brave; the lovely Ambassador Jannik of Voss; Cole Cantarus, who for some reason had this sizzling tension I couldn't act on.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

elliotcat
05.27.2012 , 10:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Ooh, another vote for Grand Moff Kilran, even if it's unreciprocated!

My lady Warrior: Lieutenant Pierce, Lord Draahg...everybody on Corellia, just to spite a certain someone
My Jedi Knight: Lord Scourge, oh pretty please. Don't tell me helping him rediscover his humanity...er, Sith-ity...wouldn't be amazing.
My female Inquisitor: Talos Drellik. Passion + gentleness + intelligence = bliss.

All my lady Imperials: That officer at the Sobrik spaceport who starts the Balmorra planetary line; that bass-voice Chiss at Dorn Base on Hoth, Captain Yudrass, and/or his pretty counterpart Captain Tritan
All my male Imperials: Thana Vesh, of course
All my Republic ladies: Gayem Leksende, in case you want even more crazy in your pants; Darmas Pollaran, early and often; Assistant Warden Graal, who is both incredibly cute and incredibly brave; the lovely Ambassador Jannik of Voss; Cole Cantarus, who for some reason had this sizzling tension I couldn't act on.
I have no idea why, but I have such a weird soft spot for Darmas. There was something so fun about those earlier interactions with him where you can be all flirtatious. That was the only mini-romance I was interested in with that character.

Spoiler

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

bright_ephemera
05.27.2012 , 10:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
I have no idea why, but I have such a weird soft spot for Darmas. There was something so fun about those earlier interactions with him where you can be all flirtatious. That was the only mini-romance I was interested in with that character.

Spoiler
I'm not ashamed to admit that Darmas Pollaran
Spoiler

The only really satisfying dalliance my femSmuggler had was with Lokir-Ka of Voss. Balmorra was marred by a Corso freakout, and I actually called Alderaan-boy Captain Forgettable for weeks before I felt bad enough to look up his name and, um, face (Lenn Teraan, in case you were wondering.)
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

iamthehoyden
05.27.2012 , 10:40 PM | #10
My poor single bounty hunter would really like...Ironfist or Yudriss on Hoth. Heck, just send a guy her way who isn't crazy, passive, or baby-faced and we'll have a deal.
Trooper - Jonas Balker is a natural, although if he were a romance option it would be almost an embarrassment of riches for troopers - Aric and Jonas???
My jk isn't finished with her story yet, but she'd give Lord Praven a shot...or two, and Lord Scourge has an incredible voice. Lt. Brion on Hoth would be really interesting too.
I am really really intrigued with Pierce for my baby sw, hoping he becomes an option for real.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box