Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Create the silliest class you can think of!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Create the silliest class you can think of!

Wolfninjajedi
05.27.2012 , 06:33 PM | #1
Figured, this would be a fun thread. So the objective really is to make the sillest class you can think of, not species but just class. Here is the template, that you gotta follow.

Name of Class:

Faction: (Rep, Emp, or Both)

AC:

Role:

Armor:

Weapons:

Story: (Can be as short or as long as you want it.)
========================

So i'll start us off!

Name of class: Holonet News Caster.

Faction: Both

AC: Anchorman/Reporter

Role: Dps/Healer

Armor: Medium(anchorman), Light(Reporter)

Weapons: Blaster pistol/shield

Story: Your new to the Holonet news world, and are doing your very first big story on the planet Ord Mantell/Nal Hutta. Along the way, you uncover a huge conspiracy about both factions and go on your way to uncovering said conspiracy to show to the public.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

ToEasy
05.27.2012 , 06:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Figured, this would be a fun thread. So the objective really is to make the sillest class you can think of, not species but just class. Here is the template, that you gotta follow.

Name of Class:

Faction: (Rep, Emp, or Both)

AC:

Role:

Armor:

Weapons:

Story: (Can be as short or as long as you want it.)
========================

So i'll start us off!

Name of class: Holonet News Caster.

AC: Anchorman/Reporter

Role: Dps/Healer

Armor: Medium(anchorman), Light(Reporter)

Weapons: Blaster pistol/shield

Story: Your new to the Holonet news world, and are doing your very first big story on the planet Ord Mantell/Nal Hutta. Along the way, you uncover a huge conspiracy about both factions and go on your way to uncovering said conspiracy to show to the public.
Name: Janitor

AC: Duster/Sweeper

Armor: Medium(Duster), Heavy(Sweeper)

Weapons: LightsaberBroom

Story: You start off as a local cantina janitor. Once you clean up all the cantinas in the area you rank up to cleaning capitol ships then the emperor's/Chancellor's bathroom.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

mokkh
05.27.2012 , 06:47 PM | #3
Name of Class: Cantina Bouncer

Faction: (Both)

AC: Doorman/Barback

Role:Tank/Dps

Armor:Heavy(Doorman), Medium(Barback)

Weapons: Durasteel knuckles and switch(vibro)blades (Doorman), Broken bottles, Molotov Cocktails, and deathsticks (Barback) Both can dual wield.

Story: You keep the peace when things get rowdy, and keep watch on goings on. Due to the nature of cantina patrons and their affairs, you have to seek out and defeat organized criminal elements who have taken it upon themselves to undermine your chosen profession by staking claim to the establishments you work at. So you have to decide, do you root out criminal activity or become complicit to the point of joining up as a member of the syndicate?

jgelling
05.27.2012 , 06:52 PM | #4
Ship droid.

Anysao
05.27.2012 , 06:53 PM | #5
That is the stupidest class ever. And I love it. I'd enjoy a whole 2 levels of it, then delete the character, delete SWTOR, poor holy water on my computer, then burn it.
So my idea!
Name of Class: translation droid
Faction:*hutt cartel (not a faction, but you get the idea)
AC: server droid, combat simulator.
Role: Melee "tank" on Combat simulator, mechanical bootlicker for server droid.
Armor: Droid equipment.
Weapons: Fists. (That's right, your brawling class is finally here!)
Story:*you start as a simple translation droid for Nem'ro the hutt, but after an oil bath, you find yourself being built for much more, an underdover spy droid into enemy lines! Who would suspect a simple droid?
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Wolfninjajedi
05.27.2012 , 07:05 PM | #6
Hehe nice ones, also got another!
===

Name of Class: Musician

AC: Guitarist/Flute player

Role: Dps/Tank

Armor: Light

Weapons: Guitar/Flute

Story: Your an up incoming musician, having just finished your first gig and dealing with fans. However before you can continue your rise to stardom, you find out that your rival has been using your music and saying that its their work. With your guitar/flute in hand, its a race against time to catch up with your rival and show them who the real musician is.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Ardim
05.27.2012 , 07:50 PM | #7
Dear God, what have I created?

Name of Class: Carebear

AC: Trollbait/Noob

Armor: What is armor?

Weapons: Rolled up newspaper, pillow.

Story: Every faction has their carebears and now is your chance to play one! Take on the role of the Trollbait and attract trolls so they can laugh at your misfortune and epic failures, or the Noob, where you can ruin people's flashpoint/operation runs and be shunned by the rest of the community!
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Bad-Johnny
05.27.2012 , 09:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jgelling View Post
Ship droid.
I vote for this one

Captain_Zone
05.27.2012 , 09:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Dear God, what have I created?

Name of Class: Carebear

AC: Trollbait/Noob

Armor: What is armor?

Weapons: Rolled up newspaper, pillow.

Story: Every faction has their carebears and now is your chance to play one! Take on the role of the Trollbait and attract trolls so they can laugh at your misfortune and epic failures, or the Noob, where you can ruin people's flashpoint/operation runs and be shunned by the rest of the community!
You beat me to it!

Ok, here's one:

Class: Imperial Informant

Faction: Imperial

AC: Snitch/Rat

Primary: Cunning

Armor: Light

Weapons: Knife/Generator

Story: Your gang, the Gutter Rats, have come under scrutiny by the Empire. Being a complete coward, you go to the Imperial garrison in town because you want out of the gang you're in. You walk up to the front door, demand to see the General, and the Imperial guards proceed to beat you down mercilessly. After they throw you back in the gutter, you decide to sneak in through a sewer pipe and come up in the bathroom toilet. When the General comes in to do his business, you pop up out of the toilet and tell him everything, begging him to spare your life.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

MORTTUUM
05.28.2012 , 01:59 AM | #10
[QUOTE=mokkh;4480859]Name of Class: Cantina Bouncer[QUOTE]

Aw3esome !!!

Name of Class: Hangar-to-Hangar Salesman
Faction: (Rep, Emp, or Both) Both factions
AC: Encyclopedia Salesman / Tupperware Salesman
Role: Ranged DPS (ES) / Melee-Tank (TS)
Armor: Medium (ES), Meavy (TS)
Weapons: ES - Jedi Consular's Rock-throwing ability (but it's big heavy books); TS - Aluminum foil rolls (Nerf bat) and Turkey-carving-knife (Vibroblade).
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.