Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where do you get legacy construction kits?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
where do you get legacy construction kits?

NathanMcCarthy
05.27.2012 , 06:18 PM | #1
I only got one "main hand weapon construction kit" and i got that through the main quest story line

KretanMelithorn
05.27.2012 , 06:33 PM | #2
I think they drop in some late game things.

And you can purchase them with Daily Commendations (ya get those from doing Daily Quests on Belsavis, Corellia, and Illum after you finish your class story -- ie. round 50 ish).

I am sure there are other ways, but I haven't really gotten into the legacy gear yet.

ekimmak
05.27.2012 , 06:46 PM | #3
I think you get them in exchange for level 50 daily commendations, and fleet commendations.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

MidichIorian
05.27.2012 , 08:13 PM | #4
I got some legacy gear from a flashpoint, not 100 % sure which FP but it might have been Lost Island, and I got another piece in a some item box I bought for planetary commendations. Not sure which planetary commendations I used, I know that it wasnt for dailes, since I used up all my commendations from different planets at the same time. I just bought random item boxes so that I could sell the content, figured it was better than just have the comms sitting there.

Korriander
05.27.2012 , 09:05 PM | #5
Got legs from a mission, just cant remember if it was bioanalysis or Diplomacy though, think it was 3rd level mission

Tullweim
06.22.2012 , 06:02 PM | #6
Got a head-kit from a level 4 Underworld Trading : Luxury Fabrics Critical

Stovokor
06.23.2012 , 05:05 AM | #7
i got one off either slicing or bioanalysis crit ... wasn't paying attention. I think this method is really low probability since my crew only produced one kit after so long.
Stovokor
Honey Badgers | Hidden Fortress

Wound in The Force | The Bastion

linwei
06.23.2012 , 06:23 AM | #8
simply from high crits from slicing, treasure hunting maybe others, i've had mines from those 2.
Better have a comp with 1k affection and send him/her on a rich or higher mission

ChifferElite
06.23.2012 , 07:02 AM | #9
Is the legacy equipment any good? I've still got my box from chapter 1!
Jedi Sentinel Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

Gidrea
06.24.2012 , 09:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ChifferElite View Post
Is the legacy equipment any good? I've still got my box from chapter 1!
My chapter one weapon kit offered me a green quality lightsaber. Since I got an orange one to start with, I don't see the point of this. Waste of a trip to Coruscant.