Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Drinking

AshlaBoga
05.29.2012 , 04:12 PM | #21
When soloing dailies for comms I generally drink a couple of beers, nothing more than a can or two per hour - just because I've done the Illum and Belsavis dailies a dozen times doesn't mean I want to be genuinely drunk.

fallenjedi
05.30.2012 , 07:04 AM | #22
Great. Video games already get a bad rap: anto-social behavior, contribute to obesity due to lack of exercise, increase in violent tendencies. Now we are gonna start hearing about contributing to alcohol abuse.

zxckakel
05.30.2012 , 07:28 AM | #23
Me and my guild have this drinking game in Warzones.

Total number of medals earned by your opponents/the number of opponents = number of shots.
Opponents goal in Hutt ball x 2 = number of shots
Opponents bunker/ship's health /4 = number of shots.
Your total deaths in a PVP = number of shots
Total heals by the top healer from the other team/ total damage of your main DPS = number of shots
Top opponent's dps damage in total/heal by your top healer = number of shots

Btw, I prefer peroni's and Red stripes
I just came here for the PVP...
Vys 50 Sith Deception Assassin(ToFN), Krossus 50 imm/veng jugg (ToFN), Dethecus 50 carnage marauder(Malak/Fatman)

OmySpy
05.30.2012 , 12:43 PM | #24
If you're looking for a guild that focuses solely on drinking, perhaps you could create a Frat-Guild? I'm sure a lot of people would join. Other than that, I'm sure if you asked on your server a lot of people would share your interest.

mokkh
05.30.2012 , 03:12 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by fallenjedi View Post
Great. Video games already get a bad rap: anto-social behavior, contribute to obesity due to lack of exercise, increase in violent tendencies. Now we are gonna start hearing about contributing to alcohol abuse.
I'll drink to that

Sammm
05.30.2012 , 03:12 PM | #26
This game needs kegs. I had a dream where players were chugging beers on the stations. It was an epic dream.

DarthRobert
05.30.2012 , 10:51 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Final_Fantasy View Post
Also, my favorite drink to play is a glass of wine. It makes me feel classy lol.
Indubitably!

/chin-chin

amnie
05.31.2012 , 04:03 AM | #28
well, my guild has done drunk/oh-my-god-I-should-have-went-to-bed-6-hours-ago runs before, not sure if that counts, but it was super funny

(it took us about 6 hours to finish EV story mode. lawl)

Fezzie
05.31.2012 , 08:19 AM | #29
Drunk Ops are the best!! In the other game, we used to have one evening of drunk raiding. We knew we weren't going to get very far, but we had a blast!! We're all adults and can handle our alcohol though...

My fav drink is either vodka/cran/7up or Captain Morgan/Diet Coke.
Looking for a fun, mature, active guild?? Join The Enclave! Recruiting now on Shadowlands server.
The Enclave
Whisper Fezzie for Info!

Littlegem
05.31.2012 , 10:45 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
(it took us about 6 hours to finish EV story mode. lawl)
you mean that isnt normal! Jeeez... I thought we were doing well across 4 raids nights tbh.