Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Drinking

JohnnyD_
05.27.2012 , 06:25 PM | #11
It's pretty much a requirement to drink whenever we're doing anything. We have a couple designated drivers, but they're cool too. Well, as cool as someone can be when they aren't drinking with you, anyway.

Jung Ma, Nihilistic. Feel free to hang out some time.

Scorpienne
05.27.2012 , 06:42 PM | #12
Check out Mischief!

http://www.mischiefempire.com/

They are just there to have as much fun as humanly possible. I've heard stories about stories about their big trip to Vegas...

Paige

jgelling
05.27.2012 , 06:48 PM | #13
Lol, this is a cool idea.

Unlike other games, say Starcraft 2, I don't think half a bottle of vodka would in any way impair my ability to smash the same rotation over and over

The_Brick
05.27.2012 , 10:29 PM | #14
I drink all the time when playing. But I mostly PVP... it takes the frustration out of dealing with noobs and carebears.

DOC's: Porters, Stouts, Trappists, Jacobites, Lambics, Vodka mixed with just about anything I happen to have, same goes for just about any other liquor that I may have inherited from various sources, with only exceptions being gin, Canadian whiskey, and rum... it just never ends well with any of those... except there usually ends up being a hottub involved when there's rum, can't quite explain it, but I'm 74 for 74 ever since I hit 16 when there was rum involved...

btw, 31 and counting atm...

Esproc
05.27.2012 , 10:39 PM | #15
If you are new and have yet to create a high level character or are willing to change servers, there is, some where in these forums, "The Ultimate Guild Quiz" which may answer your guild requirements.

Not all of the guilds are listed, as they must submit basic information that they exist, but there are a few and the numbers have grown.

Happy Hunting, may the Force be with you.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson.
One Amendment to save them all ...

Veluthurk
05.28.2012 , 09:26 AM | #16
Not exactly a social story but this drinking thread reminds me of a few years ago (when Kara was serious) our guild's OT was notorious for imbibing during a raid. Not too surprising when he fell off an upper walkway into a mess of elites.

The rest of the night was like a bad re-make of a classic horror movie where the cast get it one by one. First our main heals because he thought he could climb down and just get into range for a rez. Nope he aggro'd a mess of elites and died. Then MT and off heals went...nope they both died. Then a couple more...after 45 min of failed attempts over half our raid was dead. Then add some didn't have the key to get back in and an Alli guild was camping the front door. ><

Ultimately we wasted a couple of hours before calling the raid. It was funny in a masochistic sort of way I suppose.

carowga
05.28.2012 , 10:31 AM | #17
If you are on Daragon Trail then you must know that I drink on nights i don't have to work the next day. My drink of choice is Guinness or Heineken.

Viird - Sith Assassin - Lvl 50

Rompdomp
05.28.2012 , 03:30 PM | #18
I like to drink good porters or IPA's if I am just screwing around running easy stuff, but they usually higher in alch content, so i'll stick to a few bud lights if i got to be serious. I was in a wow guild that would sometimes play the raid drinking game on weekends. I don't exactly remember the rules but I know if you died you had to chug a beer. Wasn't the best idea for progression, but we had fun with it.

FreeLancerFLA
05.28.2012 , 10:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Rompdomp View Post
I like to drink good porters or IPA's if I am just screwing around running easy stuff, but they usually higher in alch content, so i'll stick to a few bud lights if i got to be serious. I was in a wow guild that would sometimes play the raid drinking game on weekends. I don't exactly remember the rules but I know if you died you had to chug a beer. Wasn't the best idea for progression, but we had fun with it.
Not a fan of IPAs... those raid sound really fun to me lol

kirorx
05.29.2012 , 04:08 PM | #20
I would join a guild and then hang around with them getting my drink on. Actually wouldnt even have to be a guild to do this.