Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will be the next class added to the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will be the next class added to the game

Djstingable
10.28.2012 , 04:55 PM | #121
I've always wanted a gunman type class, put those unmanned random turrets around the worlds to use and have a portable one sort of like snipers/gunslingers?

Imp version could be basically an imperial trooper with the portable/already there turrets, and could go into either one turret or various mini-turrets and both would have a generator as an offhand. Could take advanced enemy turrets once they defeat it?

Pub version could be a beast-master and could go into either one large pet or a bunch of little pets Ex: those weird things on hoth that got luke in episode 5 or a bunch of akk dogs. Could tame any animal once they defeat it? and to make it more equal with the imp trooper the one large pet would be something you have to ride.

Pub story would be about allying with the hutts, Imp story would be about being an imperial trooper.

One turret/ Large beast classes would be a tank or dps, various pets/ mini turrets would be a pure dps class, First advanced would be tank class, laser beam dps/ animal body slam dps? (horrible idea) or shared - regular laser fire dps/ or a bunch of claw swipes/ bites. Second advanced would be small energy sphere dps, spitball dps (would use wingmaws or whatever they're called) that would do damage over time, or mini rocket/ synchronized clawing that would be burst dps or the shared tree.

Would be cool right?
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

RogeAce
10.29.2012 , 05:34 PM | #122
A portabl terit is a blaster but if they alowd us to use terits in the game like in calacoid war game but to do that we would have to kill the npc on the terit and/or/also have a consol near by to tern a atamated terit on the npc's like in SWRC.

RogeAce
10.31.2012 , 03:35 PM | #123
Sorry about befor I got off track now back to the topic of new class's
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

Jaylen
11.01.2012 , 06:36 AM | #124
I think both sides make use of Bounty Hunters and smugglers. Empire is lacking a trooper and Republic is lacking Agents (SIS). Would only make sense to unlock those classes for both factions. That would somehow already please me.

On top of that i wouldnt mind a melee non force user. In game players fight alot of these melee types. Also had plenty of those in KOTOR.

It feels like alot of classes have been melted down to 1. Out of 4 classes 3 can heal, 3 can tank, all can dmg (logic). I think by doing this Bio-Arts..errr...Disney cut themself in the fingers and limited their options.

Jaylen
11.01.2012 , 06:40 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
Pub version could be a beast-master and could go into either one large pet or a bunch of little pets Ex: those weird things on hoth that got luke in episode 5 or a bunch of akk dogs. Could tame any animal once they defeat it? and to make it more equal with the imp trooper the one large pet would be something you have to ride.
That is actually a good idea. I like the beastmaster idea where you can tame your beasts, though since all companions are set i bet you maybe get story dps/tank pet then, and rest would be a fellow tamer, a bounty hunter perhaps, smuggler, droid...bit the scummy type ^^

RogeAce
11.01.2012 , 10:55 AM | #126
Make a new companion slot spisificly for a beast you could get at lv 16+ and you can get it on any planet like hoth(wompa) or rancor on believes and it's the one companion u can have out whill u already have a companion out.

Thoop
11.01.2012 , 11:20 AM | #127
none pls

balance is a ****** as it is, NO NEW CLASSES EVER

more content for what we already have
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
I've been waiting for you, Thoop. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the poster; now *I* am the troll!
#myfreeswagreferallink- > http://www.swtor.com/r/4cqDGG

RogeAce
11.01.2012 , 01:04 PM | #128
I said this be for like the guy abuv is saying we need new ac not class's. I only went with what other peoples ideas because no body comented on what I posted befor which is about new ac

Sorry my spelling is bad

DragooGC
11.03.2012 , 02:45 AM | #129
Within the Star Wars Universe, there have been such a classes as Teepo Paladins and Gray Paladins.

They used the force, fought with blasters, and studied unarmed combat in the form of Teras Kasi and Stava. It would seem that TK was established around the time of the Treaty of Coruscant (from what I have read).

These classes did not use the force for direct attacks but instead to enhance (buff) their abilities.

They used tactics like guerrilla warfare, urban tactics, espionage, and infiltration.

Seeing how TK was mostly used by non-force sensitive (it was developed to battle Jedi), both Jedi and Sith learned this fighting style.

Currently the game has two force classes and two non-force classes. Adding a class that is a hybrid of force and non-force abilities would be interesting. They use force only for buffs and use non-force abilities for attacks.
<No Fear Dojo> Sith Empire <Galactic Council> Republic Dreamweave-Operative HealerDragoe-Shadow Tank(Shadowlands)
THERE IS NO FEAR IN THIS DOJO!!http://youtu.be/w3XH3EhOkHM

SmugglersLuck
11.03.2012 , 01:30 PM | #130
Voss Mystic
Darth Zumiya
The Keeper of Light Walker of Dreams