Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will be the next class added to the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will be the next class added to the game

RogeAce
10.25.2012 , 07:56 PM | #111
I think we will call it the bounty hunter rogue!!!!
I thought ranger would be cool but it sounds to much like a Jedi class
Oooo I should think of a Jedi class for that name
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

RogeAce
10.25.2012 , 08:51 PM | #112
I thought of a new Jedi knight ac he will weeld 1 light saber and 1 vibro nife(he will be capeibl of throwing the vibro nife) he'll have some telacanetik atacks. He will be a mid to close range fighter with med armor and healing abilatys . His name will be the ranger!
Pleezz give constructive critasisam so I can improve it

Philelectric
10.25.2012 , 09:08 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
Id actually like to see some rebalancing of class structures and see 2 new classes added
for Sith - Dark Trooper to be the opposite of the Republic Trooper, mirror the class ie ability to have heavy cannon etc

I would create a new Republic class, the Ranger and mirror the bounty hunter for skills so heres the balance

Jedi Consular = Sith Inquisitor
Jedi Knight = Sith Warrior
Republic Trooper = Dark Trooper
Smuggler = Imperial Agent
Ranger = Bounty Hunter

If bounties are ever added to this game, I would say both rangers and bounty hunters could be given tracking capability...of course never to be allowed in warzones..oh wait it appears some already can do that LOL.
So you want to have 4 times the same class instead of 2 times?
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

Philelectric
10.25.2012 , 09:30 PM | #114
I'd like to see a ranged Stealth class.

The Recon: Medium armor

AC: Artillery Officer : able to call air strikes and any type of support on the batthefield ( can stealth). Healer/dps .

heal spec based on heavy AOEs
Weapons: Pistol and shield

AC: Scout : (ALMOST ZERO CASTING/CHANELING SKILLS) Can use a deadly accuracy to quickly kill a target, can go in cover to increase his accuracy and make more powerfull shots, the scout carry a small portable energy cover(like the sniper) but wont benefit from the accuracy because the gun will go trough the shield.

on spec base on cover an other on movment
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

RogeAce
10.26.2012 , 10:08 AM | #115
Dud abuv look at this
Quote: Originally Posted by RogeAce View Post
This is updated!!
A new BH ac a mix of the Pt and smuggler GS he'll have stealth, med armor, twin blaster pistols, all the tech abilatys and stuns . He will be full damage and I gess he could have a skill tree for close, mid, and long ranges and he will be mobeile in all of them not stationary.

Sorry I know my spelling is bad

Royox
10.26.2012 , 06:35 PM | #116
1 "Droid" Class would be awesome...like "Assassin Droid" or somthing.

RogeAce
10.26.2012 , 07:43 PM | #117
Ya it could be called the war machin the two races could be advanced cyborg(like greevos) or asasin droid the advanced class could be red gear a close combat tank/dps and shock terit wich would be a long range heal/dps.
So what do u think?

RogeAce
10.26.2012 , 07:50 PM | #118
I think we should be thinking of 1 new ac for each class like the sw/jk I already came up with a heal/dps for them so they could have all their baces covers and I did one for the BH so u guys can think up some more

Crimson_Paladin
10.28.2012 , 08:07 AM | #119
I want droid classes. Like a Republic Juggernaut War Droid. Those things are awesome.

RogeAce
10.28.2012 , 08:45 AM | #120
I gess you could choos a race body type like that for what I have on post 117