Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will be the next class added to the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will be the next class added to the game

Soljin
09.20.2012 , 01:34 PM | #91
I will settle for this....Open up access to each AC for an Animal companion...like for SW a One of the Hounds they used to employ to guard temples etc....That pretty much satisfy's me Creature handler urge.....

With that out of the way they do need to introduce some form of "Hand to Hand" combat class....Teris Kasi would be awesome...But Faction wise not sure how that would work. I like the concept of TK the most for a hand fighter...Im really jelous of the JK meditation animation for their recuperate...My Character in SWG always had some level of TK in the build just for the dang meditation animation.
Born on Bria (SWG).
Clone Zerging Since 2003!

RaanJassa
09.21.2012 , 04:31 PM | #92
Imperial: Slaver

Republic: Genohaden Agent

yoomazir
09.21.2012 , 04:33 PM | #93
Will there ever be new classes for this game? Somehow I don't see it.

Vicentegrev
09.24.2012 , 08:40 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by XFrOzEnX View Post

Another interesting one could be Imperial Royal guard type class. This class could make use of the tech melee weapons in game and would be a perfect Tank/DPS class. The story could revolve around the Emperor and Rogue Sith Lords and give us a little more insight into the Emperors story.

It's mirror class could be a Republic Shadow agent type class, tech melee weapon user as well. This class could be centered around a secret agency whose main mission it is to kill Sith and Rogue Jedi. A much more darker republic class , a secret protocol if the Republic ever needed a saving grace against the Jedi. Slave agents, scandals and an overall look into the depths of the Republics dirty secrets. I guess it's pretty obvious that I feel that most of the Republic classes are to goody goody.

Anyways just my two cents, hope the devs listen to it!
the thread was over at this post. Very good ideas. It takes into account the fact that for a new class to either side they would have to be mirrors with same armor class and abilities. The quoted ideas could easily be both and YET still fill gaps in what the two factions are missing: a look into the darker side of the Republic while playing as a spy or investigator/detective type -and- a non-Force using glance into Sith politics while working for the greater good of the Empire in a more overt or 'battlefield' kind of way that the Agent story couldn't do but the Trooper provided in spades (so Im told). Bravo. Again, great idea

however, unfortunately the thread was also over when someone else mentioned the fact that due to the tremendous stumble this game took out of the starting blocks we may never see that kind of new content.
"My name is not 'Legate' -- and I don't take orders from the Republic."
Completed stories: Agent, Trooper, Smuggler
Stories in progress: Bounty Hunter, Inquisitor, Warrior
Abandoned Stories: Knight, Consular

Nomaad
09.27.2012 , 02:25 PM | #95
Like i've been saying for months:\

IMPERIAL GUARD CLASS!

Tank/dps

Dps/healer

NumberZeroX
09.27.2012 , 04:54 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghost_Operative View Post
I want a droid class reminiscent of General Grievous that can quadruple wield 4 lightsabers at a time. Would be very epic.
Yes that would be the best!

NumberZeroX
09.27.2012 , 04:55 PM | #97
A droid class is what I would love.

Mokael
09.28.2012 , 06:01 PM | #98
I'm with pessimists - unless they already developed it, I doubt they ever will. The would need to create 4 advanced classes and 10 talent trees to keep up with their set up, not to mention all the voice acting for the main characters, 10 companions, and all the NPCS they encounter. It would also require some balancing for already existing classes.

But if that was possible - I would love to see something unique. Something like a Mesmer class in GW2 - like a politician class (that some already mentioned) that would literally talk enemies to death and inspire allies to silly self sacrificing deeds :-) like a mix of healer, buff bot, and DOTer.
The Potapich Legacy:
65 Chiss Medic Operative Mokaelia
65 Human Saboteur Gunslinger Almoke
65 Cathar Sawbones Scoundrel Almokeia

RogeAce
10.03.2012 , 09:22 PM | #99
I think it should be a force sensitive mandalorian with force and tech ability's and capibl of dull weleding 1 lite saber or vibrow blade and 1 blaster. Kind of a mid close ranger I don't know if it should be a tank/damig or a it should be healer/damig and he should have med armor to begin with and at a higher level he erns hev armor. He should start out on nether side and at the end of his begging planit probably mandalor and when he finishes it he has to make a chois. But on mandalor you go through the mandalorian rights and traditions . You will be looked down apon in your sosiaty because of your force sensativaty.
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

Eillack
10.04.2012 , 05:15 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by RogeAce View Post
I think it should be a force sensitive mandalorian with force and tech ability's and capibl of dull weleding 1 lite saber or vibrow blade and 1 blaster. Kind of a mid close ranger I don't know if it should be a tank/damig or a it should be healer/damig and he should have med armor to begin with and at a higher level he erns hev armor. He should start out on nether side and at the end of his begging planit probably mandalor and when he finishes it he has to make a chois. But on mandalor you go through the mandalorian rights and traditions .
This is why there should be a small test to see if people are drunk or not when they log into the forums....