Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahsoka Tano fate?

RDeanOU
05.28.2012 , 05:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
I wonder how Anakin would react to this, or will in fact. Ahsoka just up and disappearing won't really play off on his character.
Apparently Anakin is conflicted by the Altisian Jedi as well. He realizes that if he joined with them he could be open about his relationship with Padme, but ultimately his loyalty to his Clone troopers convinces him to stay with the Jedi. I don't think it is just a matter of her disappearing.

TannerJBanks
05.28.2012 , 04:28 PM | #12
you misread that, that was talking about the book "clone wars: no prisoners" and it ment that she {ahsoka} joined up with them on that mission. not that she left the order to join them
chuck norris only had 2 kids they were kyle katarn and the most interesting man in the worls

RDeanOU
05.28.2012 , 04:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TannerJBanks View Post
you misread that, that was talking about the book "clone wars: no prisoners" and it ment that she {ahsoka} joined up with them on that mission. not that she left the order to join them
I haven't read the book, but this quote:

Quote:
Rescuing Devis, she opted to join the Altisians instead of returning to the Republic.
Seems to imply some permanency as it says "instead of returning to the Republic". Why would it say that if she was simply working with them on that mission and then returned to the Republic?

I haven't read the book so you could very well be right, I'm just confused why the article would be so misleading.

Have you actually read the book or are you interpreting from the article as well?

Setsugetsuka
05.29.2012 , 01:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by RDeanOU View Post
I haven't read the book, but this quote:

Seems to imply some permanency as it says "instead of returning to the Republic". Why would it say that if she was simply working with them on that mission and then returned to the Republic?

I haven't read the book so you could very well be right, I'm just confused why the article would be so misleading.

Have you actually read the book or are you interpreting from the article as well?
Potentially maybe she wasn't meant to join them, and was meant to go back to the Republic straight away. If she made the choice then, it could be written as that she decides to join them for the mission instead of returning to the Republic. Per chance, at least.

RDeanOU
05.29.2012 , 11:57 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
Potentially maybe she wasn't meant to join them, and was meant to go back to the Republic straight away. If she made the choice then, it could be written as that she decides to join them for the mission instead of returning to the Republic. Per chance, at least.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Is English your first language or is there possibly a language barrier here?

Have you read the book or are you just trying to interpret the article I referenced?

I'm curious if someone has read the book and can definitively clear this up.

spookyBen
05.30.2012 , 01:00 PM | #16
I read the book.

Ahsoka Tano died from Order 66 because at the time (according to the movies as well) she was being trained by Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader killed them (including ahsoka tano).
I don't like the light side.

Wolfninjajedi
05.30.2012 , 01:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by spookyBen View Post
I read the book.

Ahsoka Tano died from Order 66 because at the time (according to the movies as well) she was being trained by Master Yoda. Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader killed them (including ahsoka tano).
No...don't know where you read that, but no thats completely wrong.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Serinthia
05.30.2012 , 04:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by RDeanOU View Post
I'm curious if someone has read the book and can definitively clear this up.
Yes, I HAVE read the book, and that paragraph on Wookieepedia isn't written as well as it could be. Here's how it goes:

Spoiler

So that gets the book out of the way. As for her fate in general, it was interesting to hear from Dave Filoni that she was going to feature alot in Season 5. Where she ends up at the end, I couldn't say. I'm part of the camp that wants her to live in one form or another but if she has to die, at least make it some kind of heroic sacrifice.
"Death is a release, not a punishment."
--Ratheria, Dark Lady of the Sith

RDeanOU
05.30.2012 , 08:38 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Serinthia View Post
Yes, I HAVE read the book, and that paragraph on Wookieepedia isn't written as well as it could be. Here's how it goes:

Spoiler

So that gets the book out of the way. As for her fate in general, it was interesting to hear from Dave Filoni that she was going to feature alot in Season 5. Where she ends up at the end, I couldn't say. I'm part of the camp that wants her to live in one form or another but if she has to die, at least make it some kind of heroic sacrifice.
Thank you for clearing that up. That paragraph from wookiepedia could not possibly be more misleading or confusing without doing something like completely changing the names of the characters.

Vepariga
05.31.2012 , 03:37 AM | #20
I think Ahsoka will just get knighted or appointed an assignment somewhere else. She has been doing her own missions lately setting abit of distance between Anakin and Obi wan now and then. So I think she will just go her seperate ways,she wont be killed off. To many little girls look up to her as a role model so if the CW team was that heartless to off her,i can say that I would be shedding a tear myself.