Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Breaking the Code

evilharb
12.18.2011 , 08:28 AM | #1
Ok...have been dealing with this since yesterday - where the heck is this mission located at? I cannot find this over militia area on the map - I'm hoping someone here has done it and can point me in the right direction for this base...help!
JESUS SAVES!!!...and takes half damage...

Squadron 840 forever!

Cidion
12.18.2011 , 09:02 AM | #2
Same problem...anyone?
The Force is all around us.

evilharb
12.18.2011 , 09:12 AM | #3
Actually just found it myself. Back in the base that over run with the bugs (where you had to destroy things like a power generator in an earlier quest) is a building - if you step just inside it shows up as heroic and there you are - it's in there.

Squadron 840 forever!

Snakeyees
12.18.2011 , 01:14 PM | #4
I cant find this place im at the point you describe
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

evilharb
12.18.2011 , 01:28 PM | #5
Ok..no longer being on Tatooine might make this awkward...

There is a mission you get where you goto a base that is over-run by Geonoshans - there you have to do a series of quests involiving thigns like knocking out a power generator and database (or something like that) with 2 large warehouses - one them IS that heroic spot for the quest - if I can find a small image for it I'll post it later.

Squadron 840 forever!

Othel
12.20.2011 , 09:22 PM | #6
The coordinates for the doorway into the area are 2059, -1520. I had the same problem, so I'll turn in a report. I suggest you do the same
If I tell you the truth and you do not belive it, that does not make it a lie. It makes it the truth. That you do not believe.

Recon_Silencer
12.26.2011 , 10:05 AM | #7
For Breaking Code, go to the old Milita Base where you fought off the Genenosians between Camp Karnori and Outpost Largona.

There are two major buildings next to the generators you had to destroy in another quest. One building is a "open hangar door" where you go inside and destory the DataBase for another quest.

The Other major building is where you need to get into for Breaking the Code. Instead of a hangar door being open, there will be a "Single Doorway" at Coordinates X: 0259 Y:-1520 Z: 428. As soon as you walk in it will activate Breaking the Code Heroic 2.

MarkoJinn
12.31.2011 , 04:47 AM | #8
The location you provide is correct but this quest certainly requires attention from the devs since there is no quest marker on the map.
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Holt
01.01.2012 , 07:51 AM | #9
This forum post somewhat confused me. I don't believe any of those coordinates are correct. I found the doorway located at 2060, 428.

Here are some screenshots:

http://swordinbox.com/post/151253474...de-on-tatooine

BTW, this is a super easy Heroic + 2. Especially if you are a shadow (or similar) as you can avoid fighting completely.

Genrazy
07.11.2013 , 02:50 PM | #10
This quest seems to be broken atm or you need to be on the other quest that brings you to this area to be able to do this quest. If anyone knows the quest which I am referring to please post it here.