Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Highest Heal?

AshlaBoga
06.08.2012 , 03:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
PvE for me. If I chose to vanish and wait for the Trauma debuff to wear off, I could pull the same numbers there; otherwise, my in-combat PvP high is about 6k.

Edit: Oh, and in a lab setting, this
Wow, maybe I should level my Operative more (left her on Tatooine), clearly your crits are better. Mine are about 7.3k in a lab setting.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

KBsFuRy
06.08.2012 , 03:44 PM | #22
My biggest on my trooper combat medic is 7559 (pve). I'm sure it would have been bigger if it landed on a sage.
Hyde - Vanguard
Botch - Commando
Nambu - Scoundrel
The Harbinger Server

ssfish
06.08.2012 , 05:38 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by KBsFuRy View Post
My biggest on my trooper combat medic is 7559 (pve). I'm sure it would have been bigger if it landed on a sage.
Commando/Mercenary makes the best target for heals, if they are specced for it. You can get +31% to incoming heals through Heavy Trooper, Advanced Tech, Med Zone, and Kolto Residue.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Skats
06.20.2012 , 11:55 PM | #24
8673. Nothing other than SI, IA, SW buff, rakata stim, and rakata adrenal. Didn't screen it, highest screened one that I found was 8368. Operative heals ofc.

PumaI
12.20.2012 , 01:09 AM | #25
-Never tell me the odds!
Denya [Harbringer]
Assassin/Operative
<Hypothetically Confirmed>

Leravulan
12.21.2012 , 04:42 AM | #26
Few months back we decided to test, how big a crit can we do if we use everything at our disposal.
The end result was 11090

POPsi
01.04.2013 , 05:49 AM | #27
Tested it only on myself so no special talents/buffs from other classes other than the class buffs: 9507

PIC

bsbrad
01.07.2013 , 02:06 PM | #28
Can do approx 8.8k heal on ppl with Dark Infusion, Rakata Adrenal and clicky's. Max heal I have done was a touch over 9.2k on myself.

My Sorc has a bonus healing of 813, with clicky's that goes upto 950 for about 15s. My crit sits around 30%, surge around 79%, but I give up on alacrity as in my style of healing I rarely use Dark Infusion and the gain in my cuddle puddle of .1secs is not worth the stat investment.

sripakdee
01.18.2013 , 11:16 PM | #29
My highest heal in a real operation environment was 8300-ish with dark infusion, not sure what was popped during that time, saw it in my log.

My highest heal ever done though was 11.3 k on dark infusion on a friend of mine during an experiment. That one was however done just for giggles, and was made with a dread guard relic, an exotech adrenal, with bloodthrist, on a operative specced in to max healing recived with shield probe active (so abit cheat i admit )

have been thinking about doing the same experiment with a merc specced with the healing received from the shield, just for giggles
Guildmaster of Exit Area @ The Red Eclipse

ssfish
02.06.2013 , 12:41 AM | #30
10.5k in mostly campaign gear (two Rakata armorings on belt/bracer) on the Op. Gear wasn't fully optimized (too much crit, not enough power) so I would imagine in full 63s 12k is reachable.

If I remember correctly, the best target to cast a heal on for big numbers is a merc, yes? Don't they have the highest buff to incoming heals?

Edit: As far as in-Operation heals go, I've hit 9.1k.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper