Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Certain characters locked out of the game? DO SOMETHING!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Certain characters locked out of the game? DO SOMETHING!

Augustus
12.18.2011 , 08:26 AM | #1
I can't log in with my main character. Tried with alts, and without any trouble I was in the game. But whenever trying to get in with my main who was on Balmorra, the loading screen just stops at half way and stays there until the server gives an error code after 1-2 hours.

Read in other topics that other players are experiencing similar issues but on different worlds, so it seems totally random.

Now, the million dollar question is: WHY CAN"T I LOG IN THE GAME AFTER STANDING HOURS IN LINE JUST TO GET INTO THE SERVERS (which is SOOOOOOO much fun and enjoyable) THEN BEING FORCED TO MANUALLY SHUT DOWN THE PROGRAM BECAUSE CAN'T DO ANYTHING FROM THE STUCK LOAD SCREEN?

That little circle on the right side even keeps moving, but nothing happens after it reaches the half point.

Btw, it is loading differently then when I was able to log in. When successfull, it loads in smoothly on the bar, but here with my main, it first jumps to 1/4 of the full bar, then jumps to half point after a while then gets stuck there.

Tatsou
12.18.2011 , 08:50 AM | #2
EXACT same issue. My main is at the imperial fleet and I'm stuck at half a bar loading the same way you described. I can use all my alts fine.