Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vorthum PVP Video

DragonAgeOrgins
05.26.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1
This is my first PVP Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h_MX...ature=youtu.be

If you look in my history I also have uploaded Mass Effect 3 and other TOR Videos. Any contrustive feedback or just general comments as long as they are civil is welcome.

Oh Yeah halfway through, I was arguing with someone in my PVP team so ignore that part.

Talarchy
05.26.2012 , 04:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonAgeOrgins View Post
You do realize that..I did get the most kills out of everyone that round. I was also the leader. How exactly is that horrible?

Also reporting for "Rude" post.
It is a pretty boring video to be honest mate, not being rude, just being honest.

Sniper class is very boring to watch, especially when its a very inexperienced PVPer
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

DragonAgeOrgins
05.26.2012 , 04:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Talarchy View Post
It is a pretty boring video to be honest mate, not being rude, just being honest.

Sniper class is very boring to watch, especially when its a very inexperienced PVPer
I'm not claiming to be an elite-est.

I did get the most kills out of everyone.

I don't think it's fair to say I'm horrible.

If you didn't enjoy the video then I'm sorry but I'm not a hardcore PVP player with music blasting in the background with all my keyboard clicks tuned.

I am a casual player. So that's all. I happen to enjoy the sniper class.

Noviru
05.26.2012 , 04:11 PM | #4
Hello everyone,

This is a heads up that we recently had to remove several posts from this topic. As a friendly reminder to everyone, regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:
  • Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.
Thank you!