Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't seem to get it going.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't seem to get it going.

Vandonar
12.18.2011 , 08:18 AM | #1
Hey guys, sorry if this is somewhere else in another thread of if it is explained in a stick, i just failed to see it if so. But, i have under my account info that i have early and i have followed all the instructions to play. I have entered my codes and have bought time, downloaded and re-downloaded. Recieved both emails. But yet when i try to log in and actually press the "Play" button it says "Unable to launch the game" and that i have No active subscription. It is like this on not just my PC. so i know it isn't something internal. I have sent multiple emails and have been on hold with customer support for about2 hours total and still havn't reached anyone. Is there something i am missing? i spent 80 dollars in order to play this game early...and its like 2 days till and today is my last day to play due to work...Any help would be appreciated.

Vandonar
12.18.2011 , 11:22 AM | #2
Noone? =/

renegadeimp
12.18.2011 , 11:24 AM | #3
Are you sure you have entered a valid pre-order code?

That code is the only way to let you into the game before the 20th December. Having a retail code or entering CC information for a subscription has no effect on access until that date.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Isisus
12.18.2011 , 11:26 AM | #4
if u have Origin you can try live chatting with a rep. Advice with that is have your first statement alrdy waiting to enter when they say hi...they do not wait long lol. If not, try calling customer service. My friend had same problem and had to talk to someone. Not sure how he got help but all I know is he talked to someone. Good luck and hope to see u in game soon
Trolling is an Artform. Appreciate it! APPRECIATE IT!

Vandonar
12.18.2011 , 01:11 PM | #5
Allright thanks alot guys i will try to get ahold of origin. Thanks! But yes, i have had the emails entered the codes for early access =/. so idk.