Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kiroshei
05.25.2012 , 11:08 PM | #1
So we are camping Aurek base to start some World PVP. 20 level 50 repubs show up to fight and leave. Next thing ya know a GM comes on by the name of U4-T2 and threatens all our accounts unless we leave the area. This is The Fatman. A pvp server. Such things are allowed on a pvp server yet we arent even allowed to talk to the GM threatening us with it. He was using the skin of a CS-Droid just following us everywhere. Here is a screenshot of what he was saying. We also opened a customer service ticket and were told hes not allowed to do these things. So bioware likes to STOP world pvp on a pvp server? lol What a joke.

http://imageshack.us/f/26/gmstopsworldpvp.jpg/

kiroshei
05.25.2012 , 11:25 PM | #2
Edited out the post since CS removed the post I responded to.

DelzNOPE
05.25.2012 , 11:27 PM | #3
bad form bioware.
<FIGHT> Formerly of Bloodfin
PVP Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/delznope

chadicus
05.25.2012 , 11:30 PM | #4
That is just embarrassing for BW. LOL I suspect that the GM in the screenshot was either A: a personal friend of someone who got ganked or B: played a character who got ganked. I also suspect that this GM is not going to be back at work.

blackdots
05.25.2012 , 11:31 PM | #5
Wow. Very lame Bioware. It's a PvP server, let people play and have fun.

HyperThomas
05.25.2012 , 11:33 PM | #6
Fail, bad GM, someone at BioWare please tell him he cannot do that.
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

alphahawk
05.25.2012 , 11:33 PM | #7
So was that fight we just had in black hole a bannable offense also? It was world pvp.

kninekaji
05.25.2012 , 11:37 PM | #8
So pvp on a pvp server = ban? Guess the only pvp swtor players will see is when GW2 releases

Shimazzu
05.25.2012 , 11:38 PM | #9
I was more annoyed that the GM said it wasn't up for discussion when I brought up the initial warning that all PVP servers give before you make a character. I wouldn't have cared if the GM at least made an attempt to explain.

Rikeryo
05.25.2012 , 11:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Shimazzu View Post
I was more annoyed that the GM said it wasn't up for discussion when I brought up the initial warning that all PVP servers give before you make a character. I wouldn't have cared if the GM at least made an attempt to explain.
typical bioware policy.
5% club member