Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav
05.26.2012 , 04:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Star Wars: Dance Dance Revolution?
And i thought Vong were scary.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 04:03 PM | #22
I am hoping that LucasArts does something real brave and visits at least 1000 years after Episode IV.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi
05.26.2012 , 04:06 PM | #23
Star Wars: Dance Dance Revolution?
Not sure that would work....well, I mean it could possibly. But there wouldn't be too many songs to do.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Saseav
05.26.2012 , 04:16 PM | #24
I am hoping that LucasArts does something real brave and visits at least 1000 years after Episode IV.
wasn't something like that the original plan for TFU?
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP

Eillack
05.26.2012 , 04:17 PM | #25
Too bad it won't be BF3

Either way I've sooo pumped for E3 this year even more now!

Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 04:28 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Saseav View Post
wasn't something like that the original plan for TFU?
IDK, I remember it being a toss up between a Darth Maul game, a game where you are the last Skywalker and a Wookiee Warrior game. If it was the original plan then I think it was the one where you were the last Skywalker.

I had a long post but I hit tab and then the space bar and it took me back a page, not typing it again but I expect the game is probably an MMO or Kinnect based because of the words "Caliber of the team" "Bold Vision" and "Project"

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” said Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi
05.26.2012 , 04:47 PM | #27
IDK, I remember it being a toss up between a Darth Maul game, a game where you are the last Skywalker and a Wookiee Warrior game. If it was the original plan then I think it was the one where you were the last Skywalker.

I had a long post but I hit tab and then the space bar and it took me back a page, not typing it again but I expect the game is probably an MMO or Kinnect based because of the words "Caliber of the team" "Bold Vision" and "Project"

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” said Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”
Darth Maul game: Ehh....

Wookiee Game: .....Eh...

Last Skywalker: ...I guess..

Just hope its something interesting.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Saseav
05.26.2012 , 05:16 PM | #28

if i remember right hte last skywalker game would have taken ~500 years after IV.
Quote:
VIP

Tuscad
05.26.2012 , 05:49 PM | #29
Spike keeps talking about how the next Star Wars game will be revealed, blah blah, but what is interesting is it shows Zam Wessel's crashed airspeeder from the chase scene in Episode 2 and nothing more. A hint that this game involves Bounty Hunters?

Saseav
05.26.2012 , 05:52 PM | #30
Spike keeps talking about how the next Star Wars game will be revealed, blah blah, but what is interesting is it shows Zam Wessel's crashed airspeeder from the chase scene in Episode 2 and nothing more. A hint that this game involves Bounty Hunters?
link?
Quote:
VIP